Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son gave 2 other students concussions *edit*edit again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 434 Replies

i got a call from the school today, they told me my son gave 2 other students a concussion and knocked some teeth out of a third guys mouth...the reason? (not good enough for me but the reason is) they were picking on the "freak" of the school, apparently the girl was curled up into a ball on the floor and they were kicking her picking her up by the hair, knocking her down and kicking her more....my son was on his way to class and started beating up the guys, again giving 2 of them a concussion and knocking some teeth out of the other one. when i got to the school he was in the nurses office with the girl helping her clean up whatever, when i got closer i noticed she didnt have a shirt on, just a "tube top" kinda thing and my son was cleaning up a gash she had on her ribs(this girl has huge boobs so they were right in his face).when she saw me she hurriedly grabbed her "jacket" shirt thing and put it on. when my son got in the car i told him "so im guessing you cleaned her ribs for a reason" he just looks at me and says "what are you talking about?" i say "well her boobs were right in your face,and you looked like you liked it" he just shakes his head and says "i was helping her since the nurse wasnt there, what should i have done left her alone?" i say "uh yeah you shouldnt have even gotten in the middle of the fight, she looked like a big enough girl to take care of herself" he shakes his head again and says "yeah a girl whos 5 foot 7 can fight off 3 huge football players who wont even let her get off the floor" i look at him again and say "its still not your job to get in the middle of it" he just says whatever and started texting whoever, he's grounded until i say so....i cant believe he would do something so stupid

edit: the girl just came by the house with ds's back pack, ds went out front with her and they've been sitting out there for going on 20 minutes now, dont know what they are talking about but i dont even want her near my house

edit again* my son came back inside finally,i asked him what they talked about and he said "just what happened at school" i just look at him and go "annnd? well what actually happened?" he then says "she pissed off one of their girlfriends in class yesterday,it was actually kinda funny how she pissed the other girl off" i keep looking at him and say "ok?" he then says "she kept correcting the girl,thats why she got pissed off,told the boyfriend, and he got his friends and beat Myra up today...no one really likes her though, i never really noticed her until now...i mean she was in classes with me but i never really talked to her" i then say "and you like her dont you" he says "i dont know yet.....i know you dont..." and that was it...idk what else they talked about but thats what he told me

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM

How old is he?

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM

he will be lucky if assault charges are not filed

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
60 moms liked this
I bet you'd feel different if that was your daughter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
59 moms liked this
I kind of think he was brave. 3 guys one girl if my son had jumped in I would have been proud but no you make your son out to be some kind of perv. Smh
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
12 moms liked this
He stuck up for her. Good boy. Idc how big her boobs are she's a girl and those boys should have left her alone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

How old is he?

17 (18 in june)

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
50 moms liked this

I would be proud of my son for defending someone else. It sounds like the other boys have the potential to be future abusers of women. Your son? He is going to be a great man someday.

I don't want my children to fight. But I have always taught them that they should defend themselves and others. Would you have preferred that he let them seriously assault the young woman? I would be so ashamed if my DS allowed that to happen.

NiCo86
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM
39 moms liked this

I commend your son for what he did. he not only stood up for the weak, but he continued to help her afterwards because there was nobody else. you are terrible.

my DH helped a woman in the bar once that tried to take off her sweater and her shirt came off with it leaving her completely bare. Nobody else (her date included) was helping her, so my DH got up and helped her get her clothes back on (she was three sheets). Do I care that he saw a pair of tits? No. I care that my husband is a cordial enough person to help somebody in need.

Again. I think you are terrible.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I would be proud of my son for standing up for a woman in that situation. Not so much about the boob thing -if he's not medically trained, he shouldn't touch an open wound - but hey, he's a teenage boy so what do u expect?

Out of pure curiosity, I wanna know why this girl was wearing a tube top to school and wasn't sent home for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I kind of think he was brave. 3 guys one girl if my son had jumped in I would have been proud but no you make your son out to be some kind of perv. Smh

only reason to have her take her shirt off 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)