Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i ignore them....edited

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

i ginore the kids i baby sit when they tell me they have to pee(the ones that are potty trained any way) or when they tell me they are finished eating or drinking. they know where the bathroom is and know how to wipe their own butts and pull up and down their own pants. they dont need to come tell me or ask me if they can go. (this is only after i have showed them where the potty is and all that good junk) i do help them wash their hands. they also know that when they are done with lunch they are to put their plates in the trash or sink and go lay down for a nap. i dont see why the feel the need to tell me they are done when they kno what to do. they are old enough to be just a little independant.

i do tuck them in and kiss every forehead and hug every child at nap time and i play with them and read with them and we go out and play bubbles and chalk and read books and play outside and go for walks and things like that too. i just feel these things dont need to be said every day. they know where their stuff goes when they are done eating and they know how to go potty alone.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM
You need a new line of work
angeline
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Well... That's kinda mean. They're still kids you know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:18 PM

but they dont need me to tell them they can go potty or need to be told anymore where their plates and bowls go when they are done. i do tuck them in and kiss all foreheads before nap time. im not heartless bitch lol

Quoting angeline:

Well... That's kinda mean. They're still kids you know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this
This is why NOBODY watches my kids....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:21 PM

because i try to teach them a little independance in letting them go potty alone and not needing them to tell me when they are done eating. they know where their stuff goes. and they get tucked in and forehead kisses before nap time and we color and play games and watch tv together and read books and play outside and blow bubbles and play with chalk. i just dont feel the need to tell them every day "oh then if youre done go put your plate and stuff where it goes" or "ok so go potty"

Quoting Anonymous:

You need a new line of work

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:22 PM

i dont see why trying to teach them a little independance is a bad thing. i dont need to tell them every day "oh if youre done then put your stuff where it belongs" or "ok then go potty" they can do these things on their own

Quoting Anonymous:

This is why NOBODY watches my kids....

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM
6 moms liked this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2b2many
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

you need to not babysit anymore...

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Oy vey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Just say ok to them nothing else at least.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN