Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously? How complicated is it to...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

fucking read and do your job properly. I spelled out my name multiple damned times on the paperwork and you still misspell my name and get some of the birth dates wrong for my family. No, I didn't make any mistakes. I am smart and make copies of all paperwork. I just went back and reviewed it after receiving my letter. You suck at your job. I didn't realize that someone could be born January 61 of 1880....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wumbo
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Bahaha... Murica.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Lol. Like seriously, I swear, I understand typos and autocorrect. I do, but when the whole page I'm looking at is full of errors, I just want to enter that office and shoo her away from the keyboard, saying, "You suck. Now go away so I can happily earn the $15 an hour the doctor is wasting on you."

Quoting wumbo:

Bahaha... Murica.

momcat437
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Amazing, isn't it, the level of stupidity in our bureaucracy...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting momcat437:

You've got intelligent, hardworking people who can't find jobs and then you have bubble headed idiots chewing their gum, twirling their hair as they answer the phone rather rudely and type with two fingers slowly.

wumbo
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:08 PM
When I was adding my baby to insurance they asked to speak to her. I was like... You know her birthday. Shes a not even a month old. What exactly do you expect her to say?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. Like seriously, I swear, I understand typos and autocorrect. I do, but when the whole page I'm looking at is full of errors, I just want to enter that office and shoo her away from the keyboard, saying, "You suck. Now go away so I can happily earn the $15 an hour the doctor is wasting on you."

Quoting wumbo:

Bahaha... Murica.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momcat437
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM

It's because the intelligent, hardworking people deserve better pay and employers can get away with paying peanuts to the hair twirlers...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momcat437:

You've got intelligent, hardworking people who can't find jobs and then you have bubble headed idiots chewing their gum, twirling their hair as they answer the phone rather rudely and type with two fingers slowly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:23 PM

That's just sad.

Quoting wumbo:

When I was adding my baby to insurance they asked to speak to her. I was like... You know her birthday. Shes a not even a month old. What exactly do you expect her to say?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wumbo:

Bahaha... Murica.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I'll work for peanuts, I'll just do it better. Lol.

Quoting momcat437:

It's because the intelligent, hardworking people deserve better pay and employers can get away with paying peanuts to the hair twirlers...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momcat437:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured