Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Ladies! Newbie here.

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi everyone. My name is Maggie, I'm married to the best man I know - Kyle - an Army Ranger. I have a 3 year old daughter named Morley, and she just loves everything :P I am working full time and also getting my masters in Finance.

I guess I really don't know what else to say about myself, so if you have anything to ask, go ahead! I'll answer pretty much anything!lol
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Replies (91-100):
TattooedMomto4
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM
2 moms liked this

You will do just fine here :-) You aren't afraid to speak your mind and you don't seem to back down!

Quoting MG-Stewart:

And you think hiding behind the anon button makes you a big girl?
Quoting Anonymous:

I was strong independently. I didn't need a man to make me that way. I handle the home until he comes home. No problems. You think moving a few times makes you a big girl?

Quoting MG-Stewart:

You are obviously not married to a marine if you think that being married into the service doesn't make you a strong woman who can stand her ground.

Quoting Anonymous:

That has nothing to do with who you marry. *eye roll*

Quoting MG-Stewart:

It means that I'm a big girl and can stand my ground. Even to anons who just want to be mean...

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF does that have to do with it? I married a Marine that doesn't make me one.

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Oh, I can do that. I'm married to a Ranger, I know how to stand my ground ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

This is the drama group. Anons, some of them are evil as all get out. you will be judged. They will call you a cunt, but you pull up those big girl panties and stand your ground.

MG-Stewart
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Thanks :) And why would I back down? What's she going to do? Caps lock me to death? :P
Quoting TattooedMomto4:

You will do just fine here :-) You aren't afraid to speak your mind and you don't seem to back down!

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Quoting Anonymous:

I was strong independently. I didn't need a man to make me that way. I handle the home until he comes home. No problems. You think moving a few times makes you a big girl?

Quoting MG-Stewart:

You are obviously not married to a marine if you think that being married into the service doesn't make you a strong woman who can stand her ground.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MG-Stewart:

It means that I'm a big girl and can stand my ground. Even to anons who just want to be mean...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Quoting Anonymous:

This is the drama group. Anons, some of them are evil as all get out. you will be judged. They will call you a cunt, but you pull up those big girl panties and stand your ground.

TattooedMomto4
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL!!!

You would be surprised at how many new members get scared away and the anons win.  The anons don't scare me though they try. They think that their anon opinions matter......HA HA!!!!!

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Thanks :) And why would I back down? What's she going to do? Caps lock me to death? :P
Quoting TattooedMomto4:

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Quoting Anonymous:

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Ahhh...you learn fast grasshopper.......impressive....:)

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Quoting Anonymous:

Morley? WTF kind of name is that? Did you not imagine her growing up and having to use that name and possibly having to try like hell to get people to take her seriously? All that's running through my head is "awww come 'ere Morley! What a good dog!"

2.b.con.10.Ud
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Welcome! Have fun!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
T-HoneyLuv
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:40 PM
What What in the Butt. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you like it in the butt?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imakehimscream
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Lmao awesome

Quoting MG-Stewart:

Lol I don't have a window, however I do have this amazing room that has mattress on all four walls and a jacket that makes me hug myself. You want one too? :P

Quoting thetrollcat:

yes I do Im looking into your window right now!

Quoting MG-Stewart:

You...do?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I Know you!

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

You appear to be  reasonably intelligent and attractive. That will be two strikes against you from the get go with this group...:) Just FYI.

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Hope you have thick skin mama!!! And welcome!! :-)
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Hello and welcome! Careful, some of these mommas will get you to google things online. I'm still having nightmares!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured