Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are all little girls like this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

We have a little neighbor girl who likes to come visit me. Their yard is connected to ours and house is just behind ours. She comes over and plays in our yard or my boys will play in hers. She has a little sister and a little brother(baby). I think shes around 4 so between my boys.

She TALKS a lot, asks a lot of questions. Likes to try wandering in my house(with out the other kids).

Today Ive gotten. Watcha doing, Why dont you kids have a slide, why?(when I said I was vacuming) why?(when I said I was sweeping) why?(when I told her why my broom was pink), where did your vaccume go. wheres their dad, why do they have bikes,

on and on and on. lol.

I have boys and have never really delt with little girls, this one at least seem tiring!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Mine talks a TON.  We joke about it, saying that she breathes in and instead of breathing out there's just words.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:24 PM

NORMAL.  Promise.  I am a fish outta water with my 4 yr old daughter since she is girlie and talkie, and I was a die hard tom boy growing up. 

PurplePieguy
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:24 PM

All 5 of my kids were like that. I have 3 girls and 2 boys.

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I've heard that from all kids lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Mine went through that phase as well. Drove me up the wall

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM

See my 5yr old son is talkative...not as much as her though. He at least is satisfied with the answers I give, she is not lol.

When I told her I put the vaccume away she aske why, I told her I was done vaccuming, she asked why, I told her because its clean now, she asked why.

I just said I dont know after that and she left lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Yes. Mine is 6 and still does it. She talks non stop. My other never really did that. And my middle talks in Spanish so is asks in English then Spanish. It drives me up the wall.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM

mine is just like that.  she's 7.  she will get my cell phone and scroll through the contacts until she finds someone she wants to chat with.  she calls my friends all the time.  i'm sure it drives them crazy

EvaTheDiva29
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:32 PM

oh god! i hope my dd isn't that type. i would make myself go deaf. lmfao!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:32 PM
No, all kids, girl and boy, have different personalities
At my house my son is the non stop talker and my daughter is very quiet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN