Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am I wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So I was sitting next to df doing my own thing while he was on the computer. He was talking to a friend. I heard df say yeah ill go pick her up for you, where is she, and quietly and real fast he said does she give head. He continued talking. After about 5 mins he told me he had to go pick up a friend.

I told him, I heard what you said, so you go pick her up and get your head, but don't think your Fuckin comin back here to me.

Then he said he was playing, and he wasn't even pressing the button that needs to be pressed to talk.

Now he's pissed at me, like I did something wrong. I have never thought he would cheat and I've always trusted him, even though I've had reasons not to, but I've built the trust up and let those things stay in the past. And I assumed he didn't think I heard him. He is always talking to his friends on the computer, so I never pay attention to his conversations, they are boring. But I did hear that.

So was I wrong for getting upset before knowing it was a joke and does he have a right to be pissed at me for getting upset?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesWifey
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Did he go pick her up? I dunno, my DH and I joke back and forth so if it were me I wouldn't have thought anything of it. But if we didn't joke 24/7 then ya I'd be pissed.

Suzy_Sunshine
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM

OH for fuck's sake!

What an idiotic situation.

Who is he going to pick up? Why? Did he actually go? If he didn't bring you along then you have your answer.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I don't blame you. I like my and dh's good communication. hope your dh smartens up before he's your ex.

spicy_n_sweet
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Did he ask "Does she give head?

Or

Did he ask  "Will she give me head?"

My thoughts, would depend on which question was asked. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
We joke around too. And I didn't say anything to him when I heard him say it. It was when he got up and said he had to go pick someone up. I really thought he was talking to his friend when he said that. No he didn't go anywhere, him getting up must of been to stir the pot some more since I didn't respond the first time.

Quoting KylesWifey:

Did he go pick her up? I dunno, my DH and I joke back and forth so if it were me I wouldn't have thought anything of it. But if we didn't joke 24/7 then ya I'd be pissed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Does she give head

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

Or

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:54 PM

No he sounds like a sleaze and mad wouldn't even begin to cover it if I were you. I have a really bad temper though too, if he were mine I'd have piled all his shit in the front yard after going bat shit crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Idk, I don't know all his friends. No he didn't go, he was never really talking to anyone, I thought he was. I couldn't hear the other side of the convo because he had a headset on. But if he did go, no he wouldn't have taken me, the kids were already in bed.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

OH for fuck's sake!

Who is he going to pick up? Why? Did he actually go? If he didn't bring you along then you have your answer.

spicy_n_sweet
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Then nope I would not be mad.  I would feel it was a crass thing to ask and would tell my SO that. However I wouldn't get mad and jump to thinking he wants to or would be cheating on me.  There would be no reason to. If he had actually asked "will she give me head", that would make me think he was up to something shady.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Does she give head

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

Or

Suzy_Sunshine
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM

You have children with some guy but you don't know his friends?

great

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk, I don't know all his friends. No he didn't go, he was never really talking to anyone, I thought he was. I couldn't hear the other side of the convo because he had a headset on. But if he did go, no he wouldn't have taken me, the kids were already in bed.

Quoting Suzy_Sunshine:

OH for fuck's sake!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured