Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Woman w/pregnant teen who wouldn't talk??

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

There was a post a few days ago about a woman and her 14(I think) year old told her she was pregnant but then went into her room and wouldn't talk to anyone. Has there been an update? I can't find the post. Praying for you and hope all is well with your family!!!

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofnate0707
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
The post is gone.. I wish I knew what happened
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:52 PM

She said that her DD had been raped by a brother, or step brother, or something like that.  And I think it said that once they broke that ice they began taking needed actions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:52 PM
The last one I saw she said that her daughter finally told her that she was raped by her friend's older brother. She wasn't the first girl either. They went to the cops, and after they arrested him they found pictures and videos of him doing this to other girls around her age.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:52 PM
The one from a few wks ago where the girl had been raped by the (family) friends dad?
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM
her dd was raped by a 23 year old. He was arrested and they are telling her all her options. As of right now her dd wants to continue the pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I'm pretty sure it came out that she was raped by a friends 23 year old brother and they had filed a police report but that was the last I seen.

hazel1922
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:53 PM
She was raped by one of her friends brother.

Idk what happened but I hope they get the help they need.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

She said that her DD had been raped by a brother, or step brother, or something like that.  And I think it said that once they broke that ice they began taking needed actions.

mommy_madilyn
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:54 PM
She was raped by her friend's 23 yo brother when they had a sleepover. I feel so bad for her. She doesn't want an abortion and they were going to explore raising the baby vs adoption
eta They went to the police about the brother
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Thanks.  I was medicated when I was reading it, so the details got fogged up.  I do remember her saying that her DD was relaxing and acting normal while her and Dad talked options.

Quoting hazel1922:

She waa rapes by one of her friends brother.

Idk what happened but I hope they get the help they need.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)