Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the bible says ye shall not touch my anointed ones

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My ex and I separated when I was 3 months pregnant, divorced when the baby was 8 months. After 3 years of ttc, he decided he didn't want to have children, and preferred being a sugar daddy to being a husband. Our child is almost 2 years old and he has yet to see our child or even pay the ordered child support. Tonight, after putting the baby to bed, I turn on the news and he (and his company) is under investigation. I told him he will reap what he sows. And now he's reaping. I almost feel bad. But these are his choices, he made his bed, now he has to lay in it. He also has a bench warrant out for non payment of support, he owes over 13 thousand in support. I heard his car was repossessed and his little sugar baby is bleeding him dry. Is it bad it makes me a little happy? Should I contact him and try to renegotiate? I feel like the Christian thing to do would be to show empathy for him and try (once again) to work with him.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you are horrible and very unchristian for enjoying your ex husbands bad luck.
melschlegs
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I understand he hurt you, but I promise, the joy you're getting from his pain won't last.  You'll still have bad feelings toward him.  The only way to really feel better is to take time to grieve and then (call me crazy) forgive him.  He may be a bag of ass, and he may never change, but that doesn't mean that you can't.  Forgiving him will, ultimately, make you feel better.

Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM

not very christian of you to enjoy him being in bad times....although just because you quoted something from a bible doesn't make you a christian.so

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)