Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fighting with the ex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
Here i am again fight with my baby daddy... Y? I dont even know at this point. Bc hes not in babys life enough? Hes abusive hes an addict hes in no ways stable mentally or emotionaly to be around my child but im just heart broken that my baby will never have a father. Let me get this straight. U threatened me to have an abortion i said no so u left me and our child to go raise and support someone else and her kid but im the selfish one. Ok. I got it

*** sorry ladies. I had to get it out!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoPain
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Sorry I know it sucks

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Kind of sounds like my situation. My ex wanted an abortion, but when i told him no he realized he needed to step up. We were together and he was an active parent in DSs life for 1.5 years. My son is now 2 and he hasn't seen him in 6 months.

I'm telling you the best bet is to just stop speaking to him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I want to rip his eye balls out with a tampon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I just feel guilty.

Quoting mnivis01:

Kind of sounds like my situation. My ex wanted an abortion, but when i told him no he realized he needed to step up. We were together and he was an active parent in DSs life for 1.5 years. My son is now 2 and he hasn't seen him in 6 months.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:29 PM

dude, it is extremely hard to take you seriously when you use things like "Y" instead of "why" and your grammar/punctuation is horrible

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Why do you feel guilty?

Quoting Anonymous:

I just feel guilty.

Quoting mnivis01:

Kimberlynn
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Just wanted to send a BIG ((HUG))! to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. She's venting about having a hard time. I doubt correct grammar and punctuation are a high priority to her right now.

Quoting bustybee:

dude, it is extremely hard to take you seriously when you use things like "Y" instead of "why" and your grammar/punctuation is horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Sorry it bc im typing from my phone not my laptop so it auto corrects to how i text

Quoting bustybee:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Ty

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. She's venting about having a hard time. I doubt correct grammar and punctuation are a high priority to her right now.

Quoting bustybee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured