Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Something is seriously scaring me..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
DH and I rarely get date nights and when we do we like to try different restaurants out. There is one in town called Sinaloas and we went for a lunch date. The entire time I was telling my DH how I felt off, it was smothering in there, it was like death, that I went to the bathroom and felt as I was being watched in the mirror. We left. We went a few months after with a family member and our son, our son usually likes being out but he was crying, wanting to go home and get down, etc. I myself couldn't breathe, started having blurry vision and smelling something off. I told DHs grandmother I was feeling so smothered and she called a waitress assuming it was the food. Turns out that place was the counties first orphanage and they feel it never quite stopped being one. Kids died, were mistreated and the entire upstairs section sill held their toys, clothes, desks, everything. I left without my food. I've been told I was being sensitive to those kids. I'm terrified. Has anyone been through anything like that?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:06 AM
Actually you're incorrect. An enclosed space make it worse. The amount of negatove energy matters too. One sad death vs many will have vastly different effects.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you had this kind of sensitivity where you responded to negative history then you wouldn't be able to go anywhere.  Sadness, murder, autrocities, and heartbreak have occured on almost every space of ground that you walk on.  Logically, I would assume that you had a bad case of heartburn and that your child was fussy that day.  

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:07 AM
It happens to me a lot. I get the emotions of the spirits ( or what ever you want to call them ). PM me, and I'll explain it in greater detail.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since I've actually taken the time to think of it, yes but never has someone pinpointed it the way the waitress did. It put me in a panic. I can recall a handful of times something similar has happened but not to that level.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

You were feeling the emotions of the children. Has this ever happened to you before?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Omg.....above the register there is an old portrait of a young girl on a tutu. Omg. That place is so dark. It's been here forever yes, my grandmothers mother knew of it. Where did you hear of it?

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

Nope! Bakersfield, CA!

Have not been but heard of it. I believe it was also a ballet school for a short time. Thats why it is still around. The food isn't great I was told but it is some kind of , dare i say, historical treasure. It followed the town molding into what it needed during that time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Please tell me you're either mistaken for the city or joking. That takes things to an entire new level.

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

Is it in CA? that place was also a morgue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:17 AM
I did pm you

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

It happens to me a lot. I get the emotions of the spirits ( or what ever you want to call them ). PM me, and I'll explain it in greater detail.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since I've actually taken the time to think of it, yes but never has someone pinpointed it the way the waitress did. It put me in a panic. I can recall a handful of times something similar has happened but not to that level.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

You were feeling the emotions of the children. Has this ever happened to you before?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:18 AM
I sent you a pm

Quoting want10more:

yes. email me if you want. ain't gonna say a damned thing here, cuz i'll get slammered for being postal crazy. but.... you're not.

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:25 AM

creepy! A couple years ago we were traveling though CA (military going from one post to the next) and someone in a hotel told us about it. We werent right near it that I know and were not sight seeing as my husband had to be at his next station ASAP so we brushed it off. But we checked out (drove past) some neat looking buildings near the hotel. We were going from Wa to Texas but not sure what part we went through as it was winter, there were snow storms else where and we ended up with MANY MANY detours and a very long rout to tx!

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg.....above the register there is an old portrait of a young girl on a tutu. Omg. That place is so dark. It's been here forever yes, my grandmothers mother knew of it. Where did you hear of it?

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

Nope! Bakersfield, CA!

Have not been but heard of it. I believe it was also a ballet school for a short time. Thats why it is still around. The food isn't great I was told but it is some kind of , dare i say, historical treasure. It followed the town molding into what it needed during that time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Please tell me you're either mistaken for the city or joking. That takes things to an entire new level.

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:29 AM
1 mom liked this
People in this place talk and always have a story. If you ever come by again, it's always very empty. Its located right in the heart of the oldest buildings here so I figure that may be why along with it's history. Creepy, I'm learning more about it from cafemom. A

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

creepy! A couple years ago we were traveling though CA (military going from one post to the next) and someone in a hotel told us about it. We werent right near it that I know and were not sight seeing as my husband had to be at his next station ASAP so we brushed it off. But we checked out (drove past) some neat looking buildings near the hotel. We were going from Wa to Texas but not sure what part we went through as it was winter, there were snow storms else where and we ended up with MANY MANY detours and a very long rout to tx!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

Nope! Bakersfield, CA!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:29 AM

No. 

There are many interesting stories about children being mistreated in orphanages and dying there(butter box babies probably being the worst) and I am sure there are some lingering lost souls there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:32 AM
There is a very long winding stairwell in the restaraunt that they have chained off. But it's rumored now kids jumped from it. No doubt about the kids being lost and lingering.

Quoting laranadtony:

No. 

There are many interesting stories about children being mistreated in orphanages and dying there(butter box babies probably being the worst) and I am sure there are some lingering lost souls there.

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:32 AM

got it, just replied... ty

Quoting Anonymous:

I sent you a pm

Quoting want10more:

yes. email me if you want. ain't gonna say a damned thing here, cuz i'll get slammered for being postal crazy. but.... you're not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)