Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something is seriously scaring me..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
DH and I rarely get date nights and when we do we like to try different restaurants out. There is one in town called Sinaloas and we went for a lunch date. The entire time I was telling my DH how I felt off, it was smothering in there, it was like death, that I went to the bathroom and felt as I was being watched in the mirror. We left. We went a few months after with a family member and our son, our son usually likes being out but he was crying, wanting to go home and get down, etc. I myself couldn't breathe, started having blurry vision and smelling something off. I told DHs grandmother I was feeling so smothered and she called a waitress assuming it was the food. Turns out that place was the counties first orphanage and they feel it never quite stopped being one. Kids died, were mistreated and the entire upstairs section sill held their toys, clothes, desks, everything. I left without my food. I've been told I was being sensitive to those kids. I'm terrified. Has anyone been through anything like that?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Replies (41-50):
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Freaky
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
D.Agridiano
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Yes... It's very rough to deal with the spiritual world. But she needs to have a priest and a ceremony to help those kids cross over. U sound as if u may have some Psychic abilities . Spirits will be more drawn to you bc of your abilities bc they know u can sense them... I went thru some crazy experiences in my house for 3 longs months. when u sense that feeling of being watched , go with ur instinct . Your not alone. When I was going thru my own experiences I actually knew when the evil spirit was walking up my stairs into my room... Would pace back n forth by my bed. My dog don't sleep in my bed and when all this was going on he stayed at the foot of my bed guarding me. Growled every time that evil got too close to me n my pup would run and guard my chest or back depending on what side I was laying on.. Lot more than that has happened.. But too much to get into. If u have time, try and talk to that owner and convince her to get help to help these lost souls pass on. It's not something that should be ignored . Episodes only get worse when they r being ignored
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:16 AM
I am an intuitive medium. In my younger years, before I understood my gift, I would have experiences like the one you described. It terrified me. You can learn to "zip up" and protect yourself from the emotions of others. Spirits are drawn to people like us. It's so important to your wellbeing that you learn how to block things out. It can be very draining not to have control over our abilities.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:18 AM
It's a one toilet bathroom with a mirror as big as the door. The stall does not fit. I would talk to them, the family bought up a lot of. Buildings and converted them into restaraunts, I don't think they want that publicisty though its there as it is. They're a very quiet family. Family employees only, family meals from generations, etc. Sinaloas is actually the home of the managers ancestor. She was an orphan. He's talked about it on video before and it's why he bought it. I wonder if that's why he's ignored it for so long.

Quoting D.Agridiano:

Yes... It's very rough to deal with the spiritual world. But she needs to have a priest and a ceremony to help those kids cross over. U sound as if u may have some Psychic abilities . Spirits will be more drawn to you bc of your abilities bc they know u can sense them... I went thru some crazy experiences in my house for 3 longs months. when u sense that feeling of being watched , go with ur instinct . Your not alone. When I was going thru my own experiences I actually knew when the evil spirit was walking up my stairs into my room... Would pace back n forth by my bed. My dog don't sleep in my bed and when all this was going on he stayed at the foot of my bed guarding me. Growled every time that evil got too close to me n my pup would run and guard my chest or back depending on what side I was laying on.. Lot more than that has happened.. But too much to get into. If u have time, try and talk to that owner and convince her to get help to help these lost souls pass on. It's not something that should be ignored . Episodes only get worse when they r being ignored

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

I thought butter box babies were a canadian thing ? maybe i am misunderstanding but it was not the same place as this restaurant but a Canadian-usa black market baby trade?

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

can you link me to some stories? google keeps giving me stupid food reviews.

Quoting laranadtony:

No. 

There are many interesting stories about children being mistreated in orphanages and dying there(butter box babies probably being the worst) and I am sure there are some lingering lost souls there.

http://leelah.tripod.com/butterboxbabies.html

No, I was making a statement that kids dying in orphanages was a normal thing and that there were probably lots of lingering spirits.

There was even a point in the 40s and 50s where they made every effort to keep kids who could not talk yet out of foster care. The problem came in when they had to leave them with abusive parents or other abusive relatives.

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:19 AM
How would I do that if I don't even know when it's happening until I can't even breathe. /:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am an intuitive medium. In my younger years, before I understood my gift, I would have experiences like the one you described. It terrified me. You can learn to "zip up" and protect yourself from the emotions of others. Spirits are drawn to people like us. It's so important to your wellbeing that you learn how to block things out. It can be very draining not to have control over our abilities.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:21 AM
We have a resturant in my town called Sinaloas also. It's very not well maintained and like in the most of downtown you can get. Do you live in Bakersfield by chance??
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Google Donna Eden zip up technique. Practice it often and do it before entering social situations or new surroundings.

Quoting Anonymous:

How would I do that if I don't even know when it's happening until I can't even breathe. /:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Yes. It's on near the number streets (17th, 18th, etc.) it's on it's own little lot of off the mill creek area.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have a resturant in my town called Sinaloas also. It's very not well maintained and like in the most of downtown you can get. Do you live in Bakersfield by chance??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Will do. Thank you so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Google Donna Eden zip up technique. Practice it often and do it before entering social situations or new surroundings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured