Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Something is seriously scaring me..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
DH and I rarely get date nights and when we do we like to try different restaurants out. There is one in town called Sinaloas and we went for a lunch date. The entire time I was telling my DH how I felt off, it was smothering in there, it was like death, that I went to the bathroom and felt as I was being watched in the mirror. We left. We went a few months after with a family member and our son, our son usually likes being out but he was crying, wanting to go home and get down, etc. I myself couldn't breathe, started having blurry vision and smelling something off. I told DHs grandmother I was feeling so smothered and she called a waitress assuming it was the food. Turns out that place was the counties first orphanage and they feel it never quite stopped being one. Kids died, were mistreated and the entire upstairs section sill held their toys, clothes, desks, everything. I left without my food. I've been told I was being sensitive to those kids. I'm terrified. Has anyone been through anything like that?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Replies (61-70):
D.Agridiano
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Lol I don't blame u! It's nice of u though for caring n looking more into it. All u can do is send him with some info and hope they take the next steps

Quoting Anonymous:

I will send my DH. I don't want to step foot in that place after the experience. He was untouched but intrigued by my physical reactions and weird insight to the death, etc. he will do it.

Quoting D.Agridiano:

They don't need publicity to get help. They can do it on there own and have someone come in privately. If u have time u can google for someone in her area that has helped spirits pass. Some priest do it but not all. She needs more than a blessing they need a prayer and help to leave . (Some mediums participate too) These poor orphans r still lost and need to move on to a better place. Those orphans r doing all they can with making themselves noticed n hoping someone helps them. Have you ever watched the haunted on animal planet? Very interesting example of one show was there was this guy who bought a house with multiple apartments. A lot of stuff was happening and he finally contacted the show for help. They found out the whole town had issues with these spirits but no one ever talked or addressed it. Actually I found some info. on it. It's a must read. Breaks your heart when the spiritual world get stuck n needs help to move onto their next journey

http://voices.yahoo.com/haunted-america-ghosts-saranac-lake-york-10845851.html

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a one toilet bathroom with a mirror as big as the door. The stall does not fit. I would talk to them, the family bought up a lot of. Buildings and converted them into restaraunts, I don't think they want that publicisty though its there as it is. They're a very quiet family. Family employees only, family meals from generations, etc. Sinaloas is actually the home of the managers ancestor. She was an orphan. He's talked about it on video before and it's why he bought it. I wonder if that's why he's ignored it for so long.

Quoting D.Agridiano:

Yes... It's very rough to deal with the spiritual world. But she needs to have a priest and a ceremony to help those kids cross over. U sound as if u may have some Psychic abilities . Spirits will be more drawn to you bc of your abilities bc they know u can sense them... I went thru some crazy experiences in my house for 3 longs months. when u sense that feeling of being watched , go with ur instinct . Your not alone. When I was going thru my own experiences I actually knew when the evil spirit was walking up my stairs into my room... Would pace back n forth by my bed. My dog don't sleep in my bed and when all this was going on he stayed at the foot of my bed guarding me. Growled every time that evil got too close to me n my pup would run and guard my chest or back depending on what side I was laying on.. Lot more than that has happened.. But too much to get into. If u have time, try and talk to that owner and convince her to get help to help these lost souls pass on. It's not something that should be ignored . Episodes only get worse when they r being ignored

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Wow, that's creepy. I hope something can be done about it... It sounds like a creepy place even without the history :(

lancet98
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Sounds like anxiety attacks.    See if it starts happening at other places that don't have 'histories'.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Welcome to my life as an empath.....I am still trying to control it all. I'm VERY new at this sorta thing. Sometimes if I preoccupy my mind with thoughts they go away. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Yes. I've been dealing with this most of my life. I am an empathy and can see and talk to spirits. I can control it sometimes and I was even able to kinda block it out for awhile. My most recent experience that was like yours was while in downtown Milwaukee. I had to go to the Hilton hotel. Its in an old historic building. I could not breathe in there. I felt the spirits there and all of the sadness. My heart was racing and I just had to get out of there.
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM

So this place made you uncomfortable and you are going to send you husband to the owner and tell them they need to get someone in there to "help"?  Btw, not doubting you at all mama, and your not talking crazy!

NEMommaOf3
by Give Thanks on Apr. 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Yes, I am very much a sensitive to spirits and an empath...true story one of the first investigations I went on, the crew had older detection equipment, the EMF meters kept blowing, the digital recorders we were using kept getting high pitched 'feedback' squeals and whines...when I went outside for some air (got that 'smothered' feeling too) they got the FIRST clean EVP of the night, "where did she go?" it's a Class A example. Turns out the place was an orphanage, too, we only knew of it being used in later years (depression era) as a boarding home for women who's husbands were following work and later wives who's husbands were fighting or had been killed in WWII. When it was an orphanage there are recorded accounts of horrific things being done to children who were wards there...
twade26
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Sounds like you may be more sensitive than most. This happens to me a lot and it freaks me out.

LadySlimm
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

what is this place called? I wanna google it

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Your sensitive to the after life. I am too it's a beautiful gift. When your feel overwhelmed like you did you say in your head not right now please leave me alone. They usually back off. I have had a couple who don't but I believe they are family trying to show me love, because it's usually when I am upset.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)