Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

super mad

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

so my bd raps for church and he has an event tomorrow but here is what got me really mad... me and our daughters were planning on going so they can see him rap since they never have before. and i jst found out he is picking up his exs lil brother and his ex might go too.. me and her dnt get a long AT ALL!! when i was pregnant with our oldest she made death threats to our daughter who wasnt even born yet and even after that and the same with our youngest i can not stand anyone who says anything about my kids... i hate drama but i WILL NOT stand there and pretend that everything is ok.. im going in our car and he is going to be in his mothers car so him his ex and her brother will be showing up together.. i refuse to look like an idiot while he shows up with them and i show up alone with our kids.. she is crazy like literally so she is reliable to do anything and not care if my kids are there.. so idk what to do i dnt wanna change our plans and let her think she won or im afraid of her but than again i dnt want anything to happen with my girls around so any thoughts or suggestions for me :/

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Replies (11-13):
Omd12
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:32 AM
That's what I was thinking?
Is there a relationship with the ex you don't know about?? Maybe you need to sit down and talk to him?

Quoting TeamTARDIS:

Don't go. Why would he be bringing his ex anyways?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Omd12
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Of kick his ass to curb! He's either your man or not and he needs to have your back if he is. Move on you deserve better, you deserve your own man not someone's left overs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Him and her lil brother got really close when they were together but u ladies are saying what I'm thinking he has no right talking with her or even allowing her to go... I'm beyond pissed but dnt say anything cuz it will start a fight... We aren't a couple but I do live with him for more than 2 yrs now and I can't stand his ex she says so many things than goes MIA and I can never find her she has yet to say anything to my face directly... I'm going to be 22 this year and she is 26 and I been dealing with her for almost 4 yrs now I'm so tired of this but he is providing a roof over our heads and working for us since I have no place to live or family here..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM
He doesn't need to be spending time with his ex. Just dump him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN