Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what YOU ALL deserve!!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 28 Replies
8 moms liked this

Giggle............Have a great day. 

butterfly on head

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol happy Friday!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. i am so happy its friday!
IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Awww...and that never EVER happens around here. I'm lucky to have 1 of three...lol.

IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah. I have 2 of the three this morning, toilet paper on the roll and milk. I went grocery shopping yesterday and put a fresh roll of paper on the thingamajig last night before I went to bed...lol.

IsmellP00h
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this
It burns us!! Aaaah it... b b b buuurrrnssssss ussssss!!

Lol saw the new Hobbit movie reminded me of Golum how ever you spell it lol woooo outta town days!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:50 AM

LOL, yeah I am rocking it this morning. I got all 3.  I am low on coffee but had enough for it barely.  LOL.  We always keep some emergency rolls of tp.  LOL

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Oh yeah. I have 2 of the three this morning, toilet paper on the roll and milk. I went grocery shopping yesterday and put a fresh roll of paper on the thingamajig last night before I went to bed...lol.

IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this

In all fairness, my coffee maker doesn't have a pot...lol. I have a Hamilton Beach, The Scoop. So I make it cup at a time.

Quoting Thelmama:

LOL, yeah I am rocking it this morning. I got all 3.  I am low on coffee but had enough for it barely.  LOL.  We always keep some emergency rolls of tp.  LOL

Quoting IncognitoOne:

AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Thankfully my DF is OCD and checks for necessities every day and we never run out. This home would fall into utter chaos without these items lol.
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Oh my word I googled that referencd and clicked a link that gave me a picture of Gollum.  As I have not seen the movie. I almost wet my pants, good thing I have plenty of toilet paper.......LOL LOL LOL LOL. 

I was not expecting that.  LOL

Quoting IsmellP00h:

It burns us!! Aaaah it... b b b buuurrrnssssss ussssss!!

Lol saw the new Hobbit movie reminded me of Golum how ever you spell it lol woooo outta town days!!

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Color me jealous. lol

Quoting IncognitoOne:

In all fairness, my coffee maker doesn't have a pot...lol. I have a Hamilton Beach, The Scoop. So I make it cup at a time.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured