Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am i only one alive that HATES BEING PREGNANT! Want her out NOW!!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 309 Replies
11 moms liked this

Only 21 weeks but am sooooo tired of this already. Had a boy 6 yrs ago, which was in NO way an easy pregnancy but its a girl this time and just HORRIBLE!!! Besides the vomiting in bags EVERY time i get in a car, the horrible skin problems (how the hell can my face be so dry that its peeling weekly yet i can still produce enough oil to get these damn cystic acne pimples constantly??? Ohhhh... And the knee and booty cellulite is a real self esteem killer. (YES I ACTUALLY HAVE CELLULITE PAST MY THIGHS AND ON MY KNEES) am 156lbs now so only gained 17lbs so where the eff does this lumpy leg syndrome come from. Ohhhh and boobs... Huge and hurt like a biotch! I actually hate the glowing beautiful women who say pregnancy is a wonderful thing. (And im a total girls girl... So not the type to hate on other women, girl power was my motto BEFORE this shit. I know many women would kill to have a child but this pregnancy is horrible. No one talks about it though. Starting to feel like the only one nd then i feel guilty. Ahhhh... Just needed to vent that. Nowwwwww... Back to smiling and nodding when people see the bump and comment on how wonderful pregnancy is! blank stare

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Lol
Pnukey
by Jenn on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM
7 moms liked this

Sorry, I hated it too. I did it twice and will never do it again!

LovelyMommy24
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM
LOL! It wasn't my favorite thing in the world either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I miscarried a little while ago. This post makes me feel better. :)
Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Awe feel better when I was pregnant with Lucy it was horrible I literally confronted everyone that told me its a beautiful thing and told them nope! The end result beautiful pregnancy is horrible lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:33 AM
4 moms liked this

not the only one who hated pregnancy lol. I hated it, especially with my second.. love my kids, but following my youngest dd's birth I was done.. I've decided to get my tubes tied and if I want any more children I'll look into adoption and foster care! lol. 

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a girl first and had many of the same problems as you. Then had a boy only had oily hair and back pain. Then I had twin girls and holy hell!! It was all worth it and I would do it again in a sec. Hang in there you are over half way there :)
SunshineBird
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Hated being pregnant. Even with my first which was a breeze! I guess I just don't like sharing my internal organ space. Lol.

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

The first trimester was rough, terrible morning sickness. After being treated for my morning sickness, I actually LOVED being pregnant and find myself missing it sometimes.

NikiH0302
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:38 AM

LoL I was just having this conversation with my dh yesterday.  I love/hate being pregnant.  I hate it bc with all 3 of my pregnancies I was sick 24/7 till the day they were born.  And now it's starting again with my 4th.  But as much as I hate it I love feeling the baby kick and move....except when they decide my bladder is their personal punching bag lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured