Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know this isnt really the place, but i need some good wishes.

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:04 AM
  • 15 Replies

I posted yesterday about my dog not eating. I updated the post, my pup has a mass in his abdomen. I find out what the blood work says. Best case is still surgery, so not an easy fix. I got this dog, Bosscoe is his name, when he was 8 weeks old. I was a single lady who just bought a home and needed a pal to share my adventures. He has been the most wonderful dog. I have been crying my eyes out knowing my friend is feeling ill and we may not be able to help. I didnt sleep well, or eat last night. I am so mad right now. Please, please if you read this, send your good thoughts or prayers please. For my dear friend Bosscoe. He has too many awesome adventures left.

by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fairywings1223
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I will keep him in my prayers. My dog Taco is part of our family and  would be really upset if he was sick, I hope he gets better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Sending good thoughts your way. Hugs.
imamomzilla
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:11 AM

im sorry

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Thank you, he is absolute family. I know to some people they are just dogs. But he really is my dearest friend. I'm so heart broken. Kind words do help, seems odd, but they do.

Quoting Fairywings1223:

I will keep him in my prayers. My dog Taco is part of our family and  would be really upset if he was sick, I hope he gets better.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Thank you, I appreciate it. Seems silly but it does help:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Sending good thoughts your way. Hugs.
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM

:(

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, it's nice to feel he is in others thoughts. He's so wonderful, I need him to stay.

Quoting imamomzilla:

im sorry

redneckmama4
by Loree on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Thank you for the update, as hard as it is.

I know exactly how you feel, I had my pard for over 14 years, long before I made a family. He was my copilot.

I am really sorry to hear of his condition. Please feel free to pm me.

Positive thoughts sent...

Redneck hippie mama to four rowdy farm kids. My husband has tagged along my awesome journey for 14 years this month and we enjoy the simple and natural life. Ask about my rockin' blog giveaway...check it out!!

IUND
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Prayers being sent.  We went thru this last year with our dog,  Unfortunately she was not a surgical candidate and we lost her.  If you need to talk, please PM me.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, it's so hard not to cry. I keep saying, he may just need surgery and he will live many more years. But my brain just goes to how ill he is now and what can happen. I'm losing it already. I know I'll need to keep talking. I may pm you after I hear more. Thank you again.

Quoting redneckmama4:

Thank you for the update, as hard as it is.

I know exactly how you feel, I had my pard for over 14 years, long before I made a family. He was my copilot.

I am really sorry to hear of his condition. Please feel free to pm me.

Positive thoughts sent...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)