Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Actors/Actresses I Didn't Know Until After These Movies

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

I remember watching a movie and seeing an actor or actress I loved and they weren't all that famous (that I knew of) and then years later I see them in another movie or in one of my favorite shows and I'm like whoa hold on I know that face. GOOGLE!!!!

Tina Majorino: I remember her as the little girl from Waterworld, now she's in Bones and even starred in Pink's video for Fucking Perfect

Gerard Butler: Reign of Fire was the first movie I saw him in, now he's all over the place

Christian Bale: Again Reign of Fire, now he's Batman. I had never seen American Psycho and it was later I found out that he was the voice of Thomas in Pocahontas and then saw him in A Midsummer Night's Dream

Drew Barrymore: E.T. and then later I saw her in some other movie and I was like no freaking way

Yeah I know I'm a bit of a dunce lol, but come on E.T. was something I watched when I was little and my mom never let me watch American Psycho lol. 

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Lao Tzu
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BambiF
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Ryan Gosling, in Breaker High (tv show)
Then later in the note book and i was like NO WAY 

jillbailey26
by Jill on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM

That first girl, Tina Majorino, is on Grey's Anatomy now.  She's always been so cute.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured