Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Year old's Bday Party??

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

It's a while from now, but my DD's 3rd Birthday is on veteran's Day. 

We were planning ahead and thinking of places to do it this year.

I was thinking ChuckeCheese or Monkey Joes, but I don't like the idea of my 3 year old maybe being stumbled upon or pushed out of the way by other kids that aren't apart of the party or just don't give a crap. I can't and won't hover her while she plays so I figured maybe this just isn't the place to do it. (all in all she may be too small for these places yet) Have you ever done a Birthday here this young? How was it? Any bad experiences?

Or do you know any other places that would be MUCH MORE appropriate for her??

I'm in Florida if this matters.

****UPDATE:::: Thanks guys DH and I are just going to take her to Sea world, she loves fish and water so it's a good combo. We were going to do Disneyland but why waste money when she's too young to appreciate it really :/****

by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM
We did CC yesterday for my dd who turned 3. She had a blast!

are you going to the one on Idrive?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I think she'd be ok. We brought our then one and a Half year old to chuckle cheese and she was fine.. She will be 2 next month and I brought her an her brother to an indoor playground. She was fine.
HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM

no if we do we would probably go to the one on alfaya trail in Orlando. it's closest to us. 

Idrive in Sanford? If so i may check this one out instead. I hate Orlando anything lol

Quoting mommy_me:

We did CC yesterday for my dd who turned 3. She had a blast!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM
No the one in Orlando at the corner of Sandlake and I drive. It was nice. The manger was an ass but the employees were great.

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:no if we do we would probably go to the one on alfaya trail in Orlando. it's closest to us. Idrive in Sanford? If so i may check this one out instead. I hate Orlando anything lolQuoting mommy_me:We did CC yesterday for my dd who turned 3. She had a blast!

HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:05 PM

i'm looking at the website now and found the location for i drive and sand lake

i'll take your word on it, i love reviews before going somewhere :P

Quoting mommy_me:

No the one in Orlando at the corner of Sandlake and I drive. It was nice. The manger was an ass but the employees were great.

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:no if we do we would probably go to the one on alfaya trail in Orlando. it's closest to us. Idrive in Sanford? If so i may check this one out instead. I hate Orlando anything lolQuoting mommy_me:We did CC yesterday for my dd who turned 3. She had a blast!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:07 PM

She's not too young for those places. Id go with Monkey Joe's. I like them better than CC because you dont have to buy those ridiculous tokens.

HyrulianHeroine
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM

i have never been to monkey joes and we saw one for the first time out here, i would love to try there one day also. Knowing they dont need tokens is a plus

Quoting Anonymous:

She's not too young for those places. Id go with Monkey Joe's. I like them better than CC because you dont have to buy those ridiculous tokens.

lovemymichael
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:54 PM

My 3 year old had her party at build a bear then we went to berry creamy build your own sundae afterwards! 

Chuckie cheese would be ok, but not much fun for kids younger than 3 in my opinion

Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM
What part of FL?
inspain
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I would NEVER do a party at one of those shit-holes.  The food is disgusting and these places are unsanitary.

My kid's third birthday was at TGIFriday's, with three friends.  More than enough party for any three year old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured