Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Once you become a MOTHER ...You should stop SMOKING pot ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 712 Replies

TRUE

OR-

FALSE ?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:19 PM
12 moms liked this

It depends. If you are smoking to just get high, do it during the day to where you can't do anything yes you should quit. If it's for medical reasons of course not and if you are responcible I don't see why you should have to quit.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM
48 moms liked this

No one should smoke pot at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM
False
Donnah118
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM
3 moms liked this

LOL. My friend started smoking pot when she had a kid. Said it kept her calm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM
True
danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM
15 moms liked this

Once you become a mom you should stop drinking soda pop.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:23 PM
7 moms liked this
True and false. If you smoke it for medical or while your kids are aware in a safe environment were they will have care if needed, I say have at it. However if you're just smoking to smoke or doing it around your kids, you suck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM
26 moms liked this

Unless you're about to die from cancer I don't see why anyone "needs" to get high. It's one of those drugs where people are smoking all day long, every day of their lives, but for some reason they're not a drug addict. It makes zero sense. OF COURSE you're a fucking drug addict lol, acting like you're not only proves my point more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:27 PM
False.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Agree!

Quoting Anonymous:

Unless you're about to die from cancer I don't see why anyone "needs" to get high. It's one of those drugs where people are smoking all day long, every day of their lives, but for some reason they're not a drug addict. It makes zero sense. OF COURSE you're a fucking drug addict lol, acting like you're not only proves my point more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured