Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm much better looking than all of you.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm surprised at how many women on here are completely unattractive. Not all of you, but quite a few. 
A lot of you look like a foot. Just saying. 

I'm glad I'm confident enough in my looks that I don't have to make "Rate Me"  posts.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
NorthStar09
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

There are ugly people everywhere.

But CM seems to have more than a fair share of them.

I don't think most are that naturally ugly, but they just don't take care of themselves. Too many mothers let htemselves go to seed, IMO. You don't have to be naturally beautiful to look nice and be put-together. And the most naturally beautiful people look bad when they don't take care of themselves. 

Megan8989
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Sad very sad lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mylifemylove864
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Looks aren't everything.

I am not incredibly attractive. Average. But I have the most wonderful life. I wouldn't trade my amazing husband or my sweet kiddos to be gorgeous.
gabrielsmommy04
i dont make rate me pics but i disagree that you are confident in your looks if you were you would not have made this asisnine post about how good looking you are. Who cares? To me a woman that is confident in her looks doesn't need anyone else to tell her shes beautiful and doesn't put others down. Also if your so gorgeous why did you post anon with no pic? That smells fake to me perhaps your the one that looks like a foot.
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM

eh, this doesn't excite me or incite me in any way shape or form.......

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM

You're so confident that you have to hide behind anon and haven't posted a pic. Lmao! 

emmypaige
Lol Okay.
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM
So you make a post saying you are prettier but you won't show a pic. Uh huh.
MizzDeeDee
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I don't know.. you look rather one dimensional in your avatar picture. You should try some colors besides white and blue.. it totally washes you out.

myangels2
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles pickles.....you're welcome! ;)

Quoting MamaRae85:

I will tell you what. I have been craving pckles like they're going ou of style during this pregnancy. You just reminded me that they exist. Butthead. lol

Quoting myangels2:

Pickles!

That is all...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured