Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Illegals getting welfare before me.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 185 Replies
2 moms liked this

So I am a single mom and engaged however I am financially responsible for everything right now. He doesn't support me because I don't believe he should until after marriage nor do we live together. I have a full time job with a very expensive insurance plan and I only make 9 an hour which is great for where I live. I am barely scraping by and I went for food stamps and state insurance because frankly I can't hang. I have been going to school full time so a second job ISN'T an option.  I went to get food stamps and a woman in front of me spoke no English and she told them she isn't a citizen here she wasn't eleigble to get insurance but was given food stamps and emergency. Ones on the spot. Me... I need to bring in a piece of mail all our id and birth certificates. Why the fudge monkey do I have to provide all this if señora del border hopper didn't. And no it was not just for the insurance part they wanted it for food stamps too. Ad no I get to wait 30-45 days for my food $&)@ this system. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM
It's the way of the way of a very screwed up system.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:30 AM
15 moms liked this

yeah good luck if you're white and work, forget about getting much help. if you're lazy and work 5 hours at mcd's they'll give you all the help u want. or if you're an illegal alien. this country is racist against whites and it's own citizens b/c they assume if you're white you shouldn't need help. which is bs, this whole economy is a train wreck. i worked full time on a lil over min wage, single mom and they wouldn't help me. why? i was way below poverty level...made less than the mexican fam whose hubby worked in construction or farming. made more than the neighbor that didn't feel like working more than 10 hours a week. why do they encourage people to be lazy? they should reward those that work, but are struggling b/c of low income. there's some big conspiracy of why they want to keep the bums in welfare...they give them enough to live, but not enough to make it out of the hole they're in.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:36 AM
8 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this

because we dont deserve our own country and we are worthless although we are the ones that pay the taxes and keep these people fed and employed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Then why reply...... I "love" people who are cool online 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad to see the gov't is putting US citizens first... SMH this is getting ridiculous....
honey27
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:42 AM

i honestly dont get that either and im not hating but they dont have to have a social either its kind of messed up because they will cut off the average person for that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:45 AM
3 moms liked this

I LOVE my country. I HATE my government. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:47 AM

You do realize everytime you post it shows up as original poster right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Yes ma'am 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)