Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cannot, for the life of me, find the perfect swimsuit. EDIT: PG 6 tried one on, are 1pcs the best for me?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 102 Replies
I've been searching for WEEKS! I tried one on at walmart, just to see what size would fit, bc I wanted to order one online. I'm either going to order one next Monday or find one in stores when my Mom takes me shopping. Honestly I'm looking for a one piece but not just plain, under 30 bucks. I found the perfect one online but idk if a 14 will fit. I want to order it and hope it will. LOL. Id go for a tankini but rather a cute one piece. Any ideas? Ill post the ones I was looking @ in the next post. Thanks guys

EDIT; On page 6 I added a pic of one of the suits I posted. It's the blue, 3rd pic. Are 1pcs the best choice for me, or what? I really love the cute vintage 1pc look. I feel like the suit in the 2nd pic would be wonderful... Any more cheap 1pc ideas? I'd also go for a 2pc where the tankini is more like a dress so the bottoms are almost covered/ look attached.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:24 PM

New Message

Id buy this one but I don't know if there's padding in the top. So I'm iffy.

(How do I post multiple pics in one post? Anyone?)
AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM

New Message

I tried on this one in black but I don't want to spend 35 bucks on a suit from Walmart when I could get one better made somewhere else, for maybe cheaper. I don't LOVE it.
mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:26 PM

cute!

i just ordered me a tankini from maurices the other day. It will be here friday! I hope it fits!

RoseBlossom
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:26 PM

uggh me either. any that 'sorta' look good on me are too expensive...oh well guess ill just stick to my crappy one piece and shorts

AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this

New Message

I like this one I just don't know if its a one or 2 piece. Also I feel the stripes might make me look boxy
Jade_Lufercus
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I really like this one I saw at Burlington Coat Factory. It was a one peice, black with the extra fabric in the middle. And a lot cheaper than other places.

AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM

New Message

Same thing with this one, expensive and from walmart.. shouldn't it be cheap
AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

New Message

This is my absolute FAVORITE!!!!! Only 15.50!! I just am scared it won't fit. Its amaziiiing
AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I was wondering if Burlington had good suits. How cheap are they? Ill have to check, thx

Quoting Jade_Lufercus:

I really like this one I saw at Burlington Coat Factory. It was a one peice, black with the extra fabric in the middle. And a lot cheaper than other places.

AnonyMOUSE715
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Maurices.. do they have an online store?

Quoting mommy2zbg:

cute!

i just ordered me a tankini from maurices the other day. It will be here friday! I hope it fits!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured