Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Proud to be an American. Are you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 371 Replies
7 moms liked this
So many a jumping to this our goverment is out to get us crap it makes me so mad i want to scream. Other are mad because we are upser because 3people died in America but hundreds died in the middle east and our news doesnt cover it.
Well here is what i have to say. I am an American. I dont think my goverment tried to us. I dont think anyone knew yesterday was going to become a sad day in American History. I dont know who decided to attack my country but i want to know who. Now on to my next point why i care so much more about the 3killed here than i do about hundred over sea. Well its simple. Each life is important and has great value however when you are attacking my country i care more. Why? Because the threat is to my country to, to my family, my friends, my life. While i was not in Boston its still a threat to me just as it is to each American. All American should care more about the attack here at home than in another countrry. This is our country.
I am also disappointed to see this attack not draw America closer. To many fingers pointing. To many tongues wagging. Get you heads out of the clouds Americans we were attacked. We need to stand strong together!

Those of you who are not proud to be American please i beg go to another country.

*I will not he checking in or reading anything else on this post. So many fof you dont understand what a wonderful thing it is to be an American. While yes America has issues right now we still live in a great country. While our govenment isnt doing what i would like we ztill have a great country. People die trying to come to this country everyday because its a great country. That is all. Have a great day.
God Bless America we need it!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
T-HoneyLuv
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM
4 moms liked this
Oh this will not end well for you. * sigh *
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM
7 moms liked this
nope. proud Canadian
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM
7 moms liked this
Agreed. What the hell happened to the country that responded to 9/11?
flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM
6 moms liked this
I'm proud to be an American but not proud of America ATM. Does that make sense?
20Keller12
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I've always wondered what it's like living in other countries...

Quoting supermama322:

nope. proud Canadian
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Why are you not proud right now?

Quoting flcowgrl23:

ElitestJen
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
33 moms liked this

Yes, I'm proud to be an American.  However, I'm terribly ashamed of the pussy in the White House.  In order to stand together as a country, we need a competent leader.

flcowgrl23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm not proud of what this country has become. It hurts my heart.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you not proud right now?

Quoting flcowgrl23:

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
4 moms liked this

America is the biggest terrorist! VIVA LA REVALUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Well you can be a proud canadian. How would you feel is what happen in Boston yesterday had happen in Canada? How would you feel if people were reacting the way many American are?

Quoting supermama322:

nope. proud Canadian
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)