Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm taking a break from Cafemom & Facebook..

Posted by   + Show Post

I honestly want to know what does taking a break from these sites do for you? I'm just curious, not bashing anyone.

I'm not taking a break, btw.

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Replies (31-40):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this

me too, my heart is still thumping

wearing crown

Quoting HandMmom12:

Holy crap! You just scared the beejezus! Out of me! I thought you were taking a break, Miss-B!!! Lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't use this site enough to say I'm "taking a break" I've noticed a lot of people on here use it like a social media site. They're on here enough to know who certain people are, who they like and don't like etc etc. I don't know who anyone on here is, nor do I care. I log on when I'm bored and need some entertainment and that's it lol
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

giving heart

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

me too, my heart is still thumping

wearing crown

Quoting HandMmom12:

Holy crap! You just scared the beejezus! Out of me! I thought you were taking a break, Miss-B!!! Lol!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont really take breaks but sometimes I do get so busy I neglect them. I have been known to disappear from either or / or / both due to busy life...

annie6884
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Totally off subject but your avi pic looks just like Kate Hudson!

Quoting kngarber:

From time to time I have to bc I get so irritated. Election time is a good example. People just annoy me when they go overboard and fly off the handle.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilbit53009
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM

this for me too...i only use them when i'm bored

Quoting MichelleSw:

I don't really have to take breaks. Sometimes I get super busy with life and leave them all behind for a while. I've always been a computer person; so they are my news and my entertainment. So IDK :P Bump!

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm never taking a long break. Hubby did say he was going to unplug my computer.. LOL!

Quoting HandMmom12:

TypeAndRun
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM

it does not affect me one way or the other  

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I think for those that can't separate it from real life, it can be a good idea. The thing is, you just come back to the same old thing. Some people get too emotionally involved in the site. They need to take breaks I guess. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I take breaks from FB when I feel my friends are being negative. Sometimes I need a day or 2. I really only take CM breaks when I have an unplugged day with my family. lol. But somedays, I just don't feel like being online

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)