Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could This Be The Boston Marathon Bomber? UPDATE: Suspect ID'd

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The link can be found HERE.

I think it's important for the public, or at least those who were in the area of the bombings to see more images like these of those in the crowds. While it is still fresh in people's minds.

UPDATE: CNN reporting that a suspect has been identified in the Boston Marathon Bombing. All they are saying so far is that this person is a 'dark skinned male.'

Now, this is just based on a 'reliable source,' coming from analysis of video and photo evidence.

Let's remember that no matter what individual or group is responsible for this, no matter how hard they cling to doing this for religious or political reasons, they are nothing more than an insane, hateful terrorist.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Replies (221-230):
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Well, I have not actually been in this post since about 11:30? Maybe noon, that would be 3 hours ago. What I am saying is that I am pretty sure that you edited it after I quoted you.
Quoting 209mom4you:

I edited that like 3 hours ago to say nvm I saw in another pic he had his own bag.

Quoting OneToughMami:

No he has his own bag...a very obvious athletic bag. I am sure the kid in black is regretting his cheap shopping decisions and is now in the market for a duffel bag since everyone now thinks he's a terrorist on Cafemom. Mind you he is a brown kid with a bookbag in a sea of white people with bookbags. No one is questioning the white people who I am sure had bookbags of similar girth and weight.

Quoting 209mom4you:

So is the man in blue now wearing it with just one strap on though?

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Mobile Photo

209mom4you
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM
It's only 12:20 so I don't know the time difference exactly.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Well, I have not actually been in this post since about 11:30? Maybe noon, that would be 3 hours ago. What I am saying is that I am pretty sure that you edited it after I quoted you.

Quoting 209mom4you:

I edited that like 3 hours ago to say nvm I saw in another pic he had his own bag.

Quoting OneToughMami:

No he has his own bag...a very obvious athletic bag. I am sure the kid in black is regretting his cheap shopping decisions and is now in the market for a duffel bag since everyone now thinks he's a terrorist on Cafemom. Mind you he is a brown kid with a bookbag in a sea of white people with bookbags. No one is questioning the white people who I am sure had bookbags of similar girth and weight.

Quoting 209mom4you:

So is the man in blue now wearing it with just one strap on though?

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM

3 hours...it's 3:30 here...so I haven't been on this post since 9:30-10:00 your time :-)

Quoting 209mom4you:

Quoting OneToughMami:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM

gee Im not surprised considering anything anyone says half the people in here are "offended"

Quoting PISCIS29:

I'm not even Christian and I find this offensive. Esp in times like these!!!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

is it a christian????

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

209mom4you
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM

sorry :/ I thought I did the edit like a minute after posting... That just means you are quick lol

Quoting OneToughMami:

3 hours...it's 3:30 here...so I haven't been on this post since 9:30-10:00 your time :-)

Quoting 209mom4you:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM
CNN said the suspect was seen in a white ball cap.
Hang on I'll link it

One of dudes in that pic is wearing a white ballcap
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/boston-blasts/index.html?c=homepage-t

Quoting Anonymous:

Hang on I'll link it

Aamy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Very very interesting. 

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM

No one has been arrested yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM

The reporting of this event has been brutal. The various news agencies all claim to have credible sources, but man, have they been wrong all day or what? The suspect CNN seems to be focusing on is the guy in the second blast running away, yet the physical description of the suspect is the guy from the first blast. I was hoping for some clarification from the FBI, but they seem to be clamming up until they find the source of their media leaks.

Quoting Anonymous:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/boston-blasts/index.html?c=homepage-t

Quoting Anonymous:

Hang on I'll link it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)