Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
How do you like it? I just used it for the first time on my legs. It didn't get all the hair off. But maybe the more I use it, the better it'll work?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Replies (11-18):
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I used it once and got chemical burns. Pain for 3 months. Pass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
You've got to let it sit for a few minutes. It does okay for me.
Mazi184
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I just was my legs at home.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I use it on my vag and I use firm pressure and a wash cloth instead on the plastic thing to whipe it away, I like it.

SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:43 PM
So you scrub it off with the cloth? That's what I'm thinking I need to do because I have thick hairs.

Quoting thenameshailie:

I use it on my vag and I use firm pressure and a wash cloth instead on the plastic thing to whipe it away, I like it.

momofamamasboy
by Andy on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:44 PM
I use it every now and again. I put it on and then use an actual razor to get it off. I then use a loofa to exfoliate the rest of the hair off. Now that I read what I do, that's a lot of shit I do just to get hair off :/
MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM
I'm the beotch with the sensitive skin. I can't use any of that stuff, Nair or Veet or anything. I even used to have reactions to freaking bubble bath as a kid. Ugh.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I wouldnt say that I even have to scrub. I put a pretty liberal amount on and although it says not to rub it in, I kind of do because I know that it isnt made for pubic hair and figure that it is thicker. I leave it on for the maximum amount of time. Ill just press pretty firmly and drag a wash cloth over it in an upward direction. It gets the places that I cant always see/reach with a razor and I only have to do it like once or twice a month. But I do agree that shaving your legs is easier and quicker.

Quoting SoInLove515:

So you scrub it off with the cloth? That's what I'm thinking I need to do because I have thick hairs.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)