Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband just called me a fat a$$

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
I had a very long day. Right after school I had to take our dd to get her glasses fixed and adjusted, went to the post office so she could mail her postcards, came home and got her dressed for her game and helped with homework. Then went to pick up hd from work and to the fields. While dd had a game, both him and I went to baseball to volunteer an hour for concession so my son didn't have to forfeit his game. Came home and I got the hiccups. I only get the hiccups when I'm hungry and all I had this morning was a egg, sausage and cheese muffin....Oh and five chips while helping the kids with homework. The only time I get the hiccups is when I'm hungry. As soon as I eat anything or drink something they go away. So I got a glass of dr pepper to get rid of them and he said I should drink water. I told him I would but needed that sip of soda. He told me I was a fat ass. I want to cry but I'm cooking back the tears. Yes I'm overweight. I have lost 96 pounds in the last year which is a lot for me. I'm not as skinny as I was when I met him but I'm two pant sizes away plus I've had three kids. Two back to back. So yeah, im not going to be 100 pounds. But I'm trying. I'm making progress even if it is slow. But damn, he didn't have to be such a jerk. I'm so self concious. I hate my appearance. I think I'm so ugly... very plain....I have nothing going for me. This was just a slap in the face. I already think I'm fat and ugly and already beat myself up enough...
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
levansbx
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
What a dick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:07 PM

He's an ass!

rockgal81
by Steph on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I'm sorry :( He is an asshole!
Dippydoomomof2
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this
He would be eating his own balls after that. I'm sure you are beautiful momma. Don't listen to him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emandab
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Your dh is a dick, and you are awesome!  Almost a 100 lbs in a year?!?! That's crazy, good job!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Don't listen to him, losing 96 pounds is a major accomplishment! Don't let him bring you down!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I'm so sorry. Words like that seem to leave an emotional scar, I don't know what I would do if he didn't apologize. If he does it again I suggest leaving or having him go, there is no need for your husband to verbally abuse you.

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Knick his dick.
Sorry:( don't listen to him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
was2now3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Quoting levansbx:

What a dick.
MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured