We turned in all the paperwork, information ect that she asked for. Two days went by and we hadn't heard from her. My Dh called her cell phone and her office phone and couldn't get ahold of her. We had to wait until Monday to try and get ahold of her. Monday came and We finally got a hold of her. She said she was talking to her under writer that she would call us after lunch. 3 days go by and We don't hear from her. We call her and she basically told us the same thing that she was working with her under writer. It's been 4 weeks and We are no further in the process. She avoids us for days on end, doesn't return our call like she say's she will, keeps making excuses why We don't have our pre approval by now ect. We spoke with our lender friend who referred this lady to us and he was floored. Totally surprised We didn't have our pre approval by now. He called her to find out what's going on. She gave him the run around as well. He told her to speak to john and get this done with. That he wanted a pre approval by the end of the day.
Guess what? She called us to say she's going to talk to john and would call us back in a half hour. That was at 2pm. We never heard back from her. So Dh went to our bank and applied for a loan through them. Dh could have walked out with a pre approval letter right then and there. He choose to wait and see if she comes through. If We don't have a pre approval by Monday We are going with our bank.
Something doesn't sound right with this lady and her company. What would you do?