Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone take progesterone inj while pregnant?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just curious if anyone has taken them and when did you deliver?

I'm taking them and I'm almost 34 weeks and will be stopping them at 36 weeks, I delivered my first at 32 weeks due to PPROM.

Thanks Ladies!

If you are still pregnant and taking them please BUMP.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Replies (21-26):
rgba
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I did the injections for a different reason, and only for first trimester. I hated them!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:08 AM
It's ok thanks for the bump!

Quoting robibuni:

Not much help, sorry. I took progesterone suppositories during my first trimester.

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Quoting rgba:

I did the injections for a different reason, and only for first trimester. I hated them!!
Lillysmommy0113
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM

my friend took a pill, i dont know what it is, from i think 26 weeks till 36 weeks. she went in 4 times with preterm labor before they gave her the pill. she had her son at 36 weeks 1 day. he was in the hospital for 5 days under a light, i dont know much about that stuff sorry.

Hotmamainnis
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I was an extremely high risk pregnancy. I was on bed rest the entire pregnancy, took progesterone shots every week, and had ultrasounds, and checked the baby's heartbeat an movement every week. With lots of prayer, he was delivered healthy at 36 weeks. He's a healthy happy 18 month old blessing now. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM
That is great news I'm so glad everything turned out for you!!!

Quoting Hotmamainnis:

I was an extremely high risk pregnancy. I was on bed rest the entire pregnancy, took progesterone shots every week, and had ultrasounds, and checked the baby's heartbeat an movement every week. With lots of prayer, he was delivered healthy at 36 weeks. He's a healthy happy 18 month old blessing now. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)