Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate doctors!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
Ok so I'm anywhere in between 23 and 26 weeks (I'm saying 24 doctors are saying 26) well they are trying too freak me the fluck out. Oh she's measuring really small blah blah blah. Well I looked it up online and she's only measuring a week behind their dates. They keep telling me that they will have too induce early because she's not growing right. But if she's only a week behind why not just change my due date? And I know ultrasounds can be off by pounds. So why would keep trying too scare me like this?
Oh they are going off of 2 u/s pictures and lmp.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Bump
Aleta775
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Is this your first?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:03 AM
They did this with my dd. at 37 weeks she was measuring really small had an ultrasound said she was 5lbs 1 oz. induced me and about 10 hours later she was 5 lbs 2 oz and had breathing problems and now has all kinds of developmental issues possible autism. She's almost 16 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anastacia1988
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Honestly do you feel like there is something wrong ? Have you dreamt of anything ?
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Ask for a second opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Second I have a 3yo little boy.

Quoting Aleta775:

Is this your first?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
No I don't feel that there is anything wrong she's a very hyper baby and her and her brother are already plotting against me lol.

Quoting Anastacia1988:

Honestly do you feel like there is something wrong ? Have you dreamt of anything ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Omg that is some scary stuff
Did you try too refuse the induction?

Quoting sadiebug1228:

They did this with my dd. at 37 weeks she was measuring really small had an ultrasound said she was 5lbs 1 oz. induced me and about 10 hours later she was 5 lbs 2 oz and had breathing problems and now has all kinds of developmental issues possible autism. She's almost 16 months.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:27 AM
The hospitals second opinions all say the same thing and they are the only hospital around with a high risk clinic.

Quoting lnrmom:

Ask for a second opinion.

Anastacia1988
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Then do what you think is best . Get a second opinion and just keep close tabs on her movement . Inducing you unnecessarily can have negative consequences. I asked about the dream thing because when I was preggo with my daughter I kept dreaming of her as a baby and not breathing . I kept telling them something was wrong and no one listened until finally said your right emergency c section in 20 minutes ... She wasn't moving because the cord was around her neck twice and she had meconium in her chest . She was only born a week before so she wAs almost 7 lbs. and was fine in 3 days with no further issue . She's 5 now :) it's just important to listen to your body

Quoting Anonymous:

No I don't feel that there is anything wrong she's a very hyper baby and her and her brother are already plotting against me lol.

Quoting Anastacia1988:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN