Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well ILL BE D@mned!

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM
  • 147 Replies

So... Nice background and illegals taking over, lots of blah blah...

Its no longer hump day. Next week is the last week of classes at my college and....

That's all. Continue with your ramblings.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM
2 moms liked this

licks self

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM

scratches the cat box

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM

scratches up all furniture pieces

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM

last week of class as you graduate or just for the summer?  I had to drop my entire semester this year thanks to surgery and my husbands wonderful job switching his shifts around. 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I graduate May 4th, its coming faster and faster, maybe a little too fast. Bummer about you having to drop out :(

Quoting mommyof11050307:

last week of class as you graduate or just for the summer?  I had to drop my entire semester this year thanks to surgery and my husbands wonderful job switching his shifts around. 

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

LovelyMommy24
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I set up the trap juts waiting for you to take my bait. I will make you mine!
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

haha not yet dear not yet gotta live first.

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Mobile Photo

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Congrats. I'm going back in the Fall. I had a baby at the end of Nov and emergency surgery the first week of classes. Not a very good time to start classes. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

I graduate May 4th, its coming faster and faster, maybe a little too fast. Bummer about you having to drop out :(

Quoting mommyof11050307:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM

well thanks for telling me so I can avoid it ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I set up the trap juts waiting for you to take my bait. I will make you mine!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)