Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

possible pregnancy..help!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
I have been having all these preggo symptoms. I know take a test if its positive you are but I've taken soo many they are all negative...I'm still getting my period but I feel like I am...for 3months now and now I can feel fluttering in my lower tummy like I first felt with my son. I'm concerned I am pregnant and my body is just not picking it up or something. Should I make doctor appointment...what do I tell them because obviously if your getting negative tests and period your not pregnant. But I am 98% that I am and its just not picking up. Help please

Also I'm not breast feeding or on any type of BC if that matters what would you do?

I know how stupid I probably sound. I just don't want to risk it because I will be a high risk pregnancy.give me real answers not stupid crap. I'm not asking for the hell of it. I figre someone's had this happen..
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
*Facepalm*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:45 AM

oh vey 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:46 AM
If it'd make you feel better then just go to the dr. If you're still having a regular period and negative tests though, I'm going to say it's a "phantom pregnancy".
DieselsMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:46 AM

go have a beer...you aren't preg...just have the farts!!

zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:46 AM

I took 8 pregnancy test with my dd 6 negative 2 no results. I knew I was pregnant though. Went to the dr boom I was pregnant!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:48 AM
I'm going to hope this isn't a troll post because I'm putting my heart out here for a bit.

Go with your gut, mama. The SAME thing happened to me and finally I insisted on an ultrasound. Sure enough, I was 16 weeks pregnant. 16 weeks!!! Sadly, I lost that baby to anencephaly. I beat myself up for years thinking that if I had just known sooner and had gotten prenatal care...but it would have happened anyway. I know that now, but it still haunts my mind sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this

you're freaking yourself out for nothing, honestly. my youngest is 14 mos now, and still sometimes i feel something just like a baby kicking. then i fluff my foo foo and i'm fine. heh. but if you're really that worried, and so certain you're right, well, act as if you are really pregnant. don't smoke or drink, get extra sleep and make an appt w/ your dr asap. but.... if he/she says you're not preggo, are you ready to accept that? i think you're emotionally pregnant, and that can take more than 9 months to get over. tc of yourself, and try not to freak out, kk?

mrs.ramirez
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM
You don't feel movement immediately after conception. Sounds like you are feeling gas moving through your bowels. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Did you also get your period?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going to hope this isn't a troll post because I'm putting my heart out here for a bit.

Go with your gut, mama. The SAME thing happened to me and finally I insisted on an ultrasound. Sure enough, I was 16 weeks pregnant. 16 weeks!!! Sadly, I lost that baby to anencephaly. I beat myself up for years thinking that if I had just known sooner and had gotten prenatal care...but it would have happened anyway. I know that now, but it still haunts my mind sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:51 AM
3months I've felt preggo...just now feeling flutter 3months later. Not after conception.

Quoting mrs.ramirez:

You don't feel movement immediately after conception. Sounds like you are feeling gas moving through your bowels. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)