Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

possible pregnancy..help!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have been having all these preggo symptoms. I know take a test if its positive you are but I've taken soo many they are all negative...I'm still getting my period but I feel like I am...for 3months now and now I can feel fluttering in my lower tummy like I first felt with my son. I'm concerned I am pregnant and my body is just not picking it up or something. Should I make doctor appointment...what do I tell them because obviously if your getting negative tests and period your not pregnant. But I am 98% that I am and its just not picking up. Help please

Also I'm not breast feeding or on any type of BC if that matters what would you do?

I know how stupid I probably sound. I just don't want to risk it because I will be a high risk pregnancy.give me real answers not stupid crap. I'm not asking for the hell of it. I figre someone's had this happen..
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (21-28):
want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
how nice of ya... but honestly, i'm good. i lost either 7 or 8, i suspected more. but i was never scared to try again. once you get your footing, i hope you won't be either! when my mother lost a kid, her dr said hey, this is God's way of saying, this lil baby wasn't quite put together right. and a death of a fetus I BELIEVE is peaceful, without pain or even knowledge that they are sick, etc etc. plz don't let it stop you if you really want more babies. so many people see a miscarriage as just a medical issue, when really, you've lost a child. and the dreams for that child. it's NOT like clippin a fingernail. so YUP DAMN SKIPPY it hurts like hell. but just cuz you lost some to death, plz don't ever be afraid to try again, to bring a lil bitty life into the world. kids aren't fungible, no, but it might heal your heart a lil more. much loves out to you..... tc of yourself.
Quoting CMcLaws:

I have lost two and have three kids. I have lost every other pregnancy. I had a baby 17 months ago and I don't want to try again in fear of losing another.

I'm sorry for your losses, mama!

Quoting want10more:

ugh terrible for you to go thru. at least you know now that you didn't do anything to cause it and couldn't do anything to prevent it. but a loss of a child is hard to get over... i've lost more than i've carried and i have 6 kids. oh yeah. just crushes you every time.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going to hope this isn't a troll post because I'm putting my heart out here for a bit.

Go with your gut, mama. The SAME thing happened to me and finally I insisted on an ultrasound. Sure enough, I was 16 weeks pregnant. 16 weeks!!! Sadly, I lost that baby to anencephaly. I beat myself up for years thinking that if I had just known sooner and had gotten prenatal care...but it would have happened anyway. I know that now, but it still haunts my mind sometimes.

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Go to the dr.

paganmommy4
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Make a doctors appointment. You wouldnt feel anything yet anyways. 

I got my period while i was pregnant ( i thought it was) and i was five weeks further along than they thought and my test didnt pick up until the seventh week.

No HPT is 100% accurate

aalmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Get blood work and an ultrasound. You can trick your body into thinking you're pregnant if you convince yourself you are. Relax and make an appointment. You also can have your period during pregnancy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:15 AM

i have no idea what TTC means. but... i think you may be freaking out the OTHER way, thinking OH CRAP NOT YET! either way, do whatever you need to do, to make yourself more comfy. not worth losing sleep at night and thinkin what if what if, when a quick trip to the dr would calm your fears and give you the final answer. either way, congrats! if you ARE preggo, congrats on your soon baby. if you're NOT, congrats on your worries being put to rest.

Quoting Anonymous:

Were not TTC so it would be a relief...but I know I wouldn't be fantacizing about a pregnancy. I'd like to wait a bit longer.

Quoting want10more:

you're freaking yourself out for nothing, honestly. my youngest is 14 mos now, and still sometimes i feel something just like a baby kicking. then i fluff my foo foo and i'm fine. heh. but if you're really that worried, and so certain you're right, well, act as if you are really pregnant. don't smoke or drink, get extra sleep and make an appt w/ your dr asap. but.... if he/she says you're not preggo, are you ready to accept that? i think you're emotionally pregnant, and that can take more than 9 months to get over. tc of yourself, and try not to freak out, kk?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Well I'm thinking I'm about 16weeks.

Quoting paganmommy4:

Make a doctors appointment. You wouldnt feel anything yet anyways. 

I got my period while i was pregnant ( i thought it was) and i was five weeks further along than they thought and my test didnt pick up until the seventh week.

No HPT is 100% accurate

want10more
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:17 AM

ttc: trying to conceive. heh. just got it. plz make allowances for old people that learn acronyms slowly!

Quoting want10more:

i have no idea what TTC means. but... i think you may be freaking out the OTHER way, thinking OH CRAP NOT YET! either way, do whatever you need to do, to make yourself more comfy. not worth losing sleep at night and thinkin what if what if, when a quick trip to the dr would calm your fears and give you the final answer. either way, congrats! if you ARE preggo, congrats on your soon baby. if you're NOT, congrats on your worries being put to rest.

Quoting Anonymous:

Were not TTC so it would be a relief...but I know I wouldn't be fantacizing about a pregnancy. I'd like to wait a bit longer.

Quoting want10more:

you're freaking yourself out for nothing, honestly. my youngest is 14 mos now, and still sometimes i feel something just like a baby kicking. then i fluff my foo foo and i'm fine. heh. but if you're really that worried, and so certain you're right, well, act as if you are really pregnant. don't smoke or drink, get extra sleep and make an appt w/ your dr asap. but.... if he/she says you're not preggo, are you ready to accept that? i think you're emotionally pregnant, and that can take more than 9 months to get over. tc of yourself, and try not to freak out, kk?

momofpreemieboy
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:20 AM

I did pee test with my first DD and always came back negative til I was 8 months along lol. The nurse came in and said your finally pregnant. LOL I argued with a Dr until he agreed to do an ultrasound thats when they found her I was 2 and half months along. So I would opt for getting checked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)