Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I say something?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
So I recently seen on FB that a girlfriend of mine and a really good guy friend/ex boyfriend are friends. I don't know how they know eachother, but they are really flirtatious with one another. . Him and his family are still close to my family, we were friends long before we dated. She is a girl I met through other people but have developed a good friendship with. . In her past relationships she has been the psycho girl and is really different when you know the real her. . Should I tell her that he is my ex, and that she shouldn't go there. Or should I tell him how she is? I don't want him to get the impression that I'm jealous, or her to think I'm trying to mess things up and ruin our friendship. I just know how they both are and see this heading South real fast if anything comes of it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:23 AM

If she is really into the guy she isn't going to listen and just blame you later for the advice all while she is still seeing him. I would let her know you dated, and if she asks answer those questions, but offer no added information. 

starlight91
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:25 AM

stay out of it and you may not loose both friends, get involved and when it goes bad you may be blamed... Let them figure it out for themselves.. You never know they could surprise you and make it work..

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Quoting starlight91:

stay out of it and you may not loose both friends, get involved and when it goes bad you may be blamed... Let them figure it out for themselves.. You never know they could surprise you and make it work..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Quoting starlight91:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:27 AM
This

Quoting starlight91:

lendales_mommi
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:28 AM

I am a blunt person i would say something to both of them just not on FB.....

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I would keep my mouth shut and stay out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)