Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you buy sandals

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

if they are blue then you fail.

if they are yellow then you pass.

if they are orange you fail

if they are green you pass.

if they are zebra then you get an average and also a martini.

do you think that slippers are more comfortable or sandals?

I like the hotel sandals. I'm thinking about having our honeymoon there.

perhaps tonight it might be time for some tea? would you want to have some with me? what kind would you like?

I also have some snacks if you would like...

but just whatever you do DONT turn into a purple panda bear. I hate those things.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:49 AM

well I suppose if you ask the gypsy, she might give you something that could help with that.

Quoting SAMI_JO:

Eating a bowl of corn flakes

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

good thinking. I might want to also build a shelter out of some sort of berries or some sort of plastic. I will have to see which will stick together best, maybe a mixture of the two..

Quoting katemckenzie:

And when the lizards attack, you could probably get yourself a few white roses to brush your teeth with. That is, if the marshmallows don't eat them first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Wtf is this mumbo jumbo?!
SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:52 AM
As for the sandals, I wear flip flops all year round. have for years. I have any color of the rainbow.
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Lol @ the comments
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:54 AM

that is a lot of sandals. sandals actually give me blisters.

Quoting SAMI_JO:

As for the sandals, I wear flip flops all year round. have for years. I have any color of the rainbow.

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Omg lmao!!!!

Quoting RadnRem:

Mobile Photo

Here's your nanner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:00 AM

You could use gummy bears, but the chances of finding that many along side the freeway is pretty slim, especially since the wallabies ate the oranges. After the sunset, you could swallow the tiger stripes, but no one has ever seen a werewolf before. You don't know if the chocolate is even stable. 

Quoting Anonymous:

good thinking. I might want to also build a shelter out of some sort of berries or some sort of plastic. I will have to see which will stick together best, maybe a mixture of the two..

Quoting katemckenzie:

And when the lizards attack, you could probably get yourself a few white roses to brush your teeth with. That is, if the marshmallows don't eat them first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:06 AM

damn! then I'm going to have to inform the elephants of our current condition. they dont like when I have to send them letters in the mail, especially since email is much faster these days. but I dont think its right to wear black on tuesdays. especially not to the post office. who knows though? maybe times have changed enough the purple gloves may also be worn on saturday.

Quoting katemckenzie:

You could use gummy bears, but the chances of finding that many along side the freeway is pretty slim, especially since the wallabies ate the oranges. After the sunset, you could swallow the tiger stripes, but no one has ever seen a werewolf before. You don't know if the chocolate is even stable. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting katemckenzie:

mom2bahandcch
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:11 AM
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries. And a lemur stole my new cookbook

Quoting Anonymous:

damn! then I'm going to have to inform the elephants of our current condition. they dont like when I have to send them letters in the mail, especially since email is much faster these days. but I dont think its right to wear black on tuesdays. especially not to the post office. who knows though? maybe times have changed enough the purple gloves may also be worn on saturday.

Quoting katemckenzie:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting katemckenzie:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)