Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the scariest paranormal experience you have witnessed/been through?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:26 AM
  • 68 Replies
1 mom liked this
What is the scariest paranormal experience you have witnessed/been through?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:27 AM
What's yours?
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Haven't had any so far
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:35 AM
You say so far, are you expecting to?

Quoting sandra_t00:

Haven't had any so far

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing...I don't believe in it.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Im not sure that it actually was one but, when I was 14 I was spending the night at a friends super creepy house. I had to wake up at like 5 or something because my mom was coming to get me early to take me to an appointment. My friends stayed asleep. I woke up and then I heard a man yell "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" It sounded really angry and like the person was right next to me. Both of her parents had already left for work and no tv's were on. Many people who had been to the house said it was haunted and I dont know, but it scared the shit out of me. I grabbed my stuff and spent the next two hours outside waiting for mom and never went back. They also had a horse and that horse always acted crazy. Im not sure what it was but that is the only reason that I dont not believe in ghosts.

Sammybby09
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:54 AM
1 mom liked this

When I was in high school, I was taking a shower. My mom and sister were supposed to be home any minute from church. While I was in the shower, I heard my sister calling for me and a knock on the door. I hear her say "Sammy!" I said, "I'm in the shower" She said "where's mom??" I said "I thought she was with you" and then nothing else. My sister was like 6 at the time, so I finished my shower and hurried out to be with her. Turns out no one was home. I had quite a few in that house. But that one was the most freaky

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:06 AM

I tampered with a Ouija board. Never again. Weird things were happening, lights were flickering, doors were opening and closing, I just had this horrible sad feeling. I was home alone and my parents weren't going to be back for a couple days, I was 15. So my sister had to come and get me, and when my parents came back they had a friend go through and cleanse the house. Unfortunately they got rid of two nice spirits that I never heard from again after that night.

jones_danielle
by Coheedgirl on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Damnit, I didn't mean for that to be anonymous. I wanted to add a nice one. Shortly after my mom passed away I had been laying in bed crying for what seemed like hours. I closed my eyes and my mom came to me, raised up my arm, and held my hand. I felt better after that. It felt so weird, like my arm was weightless. Then my dad, who is also gone, moved my fiancé to make him hold me. The reason I know that is because when he moves he stops snoring, but when my dad moved him he snored the whole time, and he moved in a fluid motion instead of how people normally turn, as if someone pushed him. I must sound crazy haha. I miss my parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Bump for later
bahamamama61
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:20 AM
There's too many to count in this creepy house; that's why I need to move:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured