Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I smacked my husband post *POOF**

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this
When men act like lil bitches they should get treated as such. Any mother who says in the heat of the moment when someone, anyone is insulting their child they would act cool and collected is lying.

If it were me and the guy wanted to cry domestic violence then so be it. Its worth it. Nobody puts down a child like that specially if said child is mine. Only a man with no balls would act like that then call the cops.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:46 AM

? I'm confused. Your dh insulted your child so you hit him? And you kid heard and saw this? 

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM

why is hitting him the only way to punish him?   i am sorry but if you think hitting someone fixes or solves something then you lack maturity and intelligence.    surely i would punish anyone talking badly about my child.   but i am not classless enough to haul off and smack someone when the fight is verbal.    i hope you accept that he has the right to defend himself and smack you back.    why lower yourself to that just because you are angry?   cant you be angry and better than him?   i can think of a million evil things i could do to someone without breaking the law or raising my hand to them.   but maybe i just think more often than you.  

SiriSilasMom
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM
2 moms liked this

DV from either partner is wrong. If he slapped your ass back you'd be singing another tune. 

Perfect.Pixie
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Why spin off? People are always going to have different opinions. Sorry, spousal abuse is never good...
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Ok...
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM
3 moms liked this
No. You remove yourself and your CHILD from the situation.
wumbo
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Words! Use them!
Val99
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM

He didn't swear at the child.  He didn't insult the child.  He called the child her "love child" when the child wasn't even in earshot.  She admits she had an affair resulting in this child.  She should be lucky her husband stayed with her because I don't know any that would.

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

if I hit ANY person, I expect to possibly be hit back

there is no excuse for it...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I just punched my DH in the face the other day.  I found out he's doing drugs again (3rd time) and lying to me.  It was only him and I in the car.  I just had enough and  gave him 1 punch.  I've dealt with his shit before and I even moved myself and the kids out.  He went to rehab and has been clean for 6 months, we moved back in and just the past 2 weeks he's been using again.  I've had it.  I can't keep doing this to my children...moving them around place to place because DH is an asshole.  We deserve better.  Saving to get my own place for me and the kids.  Yes, I shouldn't have hit him, but you haven't been in my shoes and know what we have been through.  Judge me, I really don't care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)