Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so when you hurt your DH...o

how do you make it up to him?

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. My bf and I had a very rough patch a couple weeks ago and actually broke up for 3 hours, called me at 2 am begging me to come over, he was crying saying he didn't want to be without me. He found out something from my past that I didn't tell him the whole truth about(not a proud moment), he was so hurt, but more devastated by losing me. I was a hot mess as well. We made up, but still trying to make it up to him. I love him so much, and he deserves it.
Lorena
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
i apologize and give him head. Always works for me.;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizardannie1966
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Hurt his feelings?

I own it and apologize for it.

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Tell him to grow some balls. Or you should shut your whore mouth. Sorry a meme popped in to my head lmfao. But seriously... if you have skmething to say that could make his pussy hurt you shouldn't have said it or smacked yourself for being stupid. If it wasn't that bad of a pussy hurt then he should really not be such a woman.
Mudfishzgirl
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I apologize and try to be extra nice. I occasionally will yell at DH for something that is not at all his fault but I know he will let me yell and get it out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I apologize; and go above and beyond to be super nice to him. Like two days ago i got mad and called him a pig. I got up abruptly; in doing so I kicking our sidetable and it toppled onto his ankle... I felt so bad. I apologized; got him ice; and doted on him with a back masssage and his favorite dinner and dessert.

What did you do? An apology is always a good place to start. good luck :)

Quoting notjstasocermom:

how do you make it up to him?

2BRBgirlz
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM

It is not even possible for me to hurt him, so I'm no help either.

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Apologize. Make sure he knows I love him. Hug him. Apologize again. Give him a blow job. Tell him how much I love him. Tell him what an amazing man he is, and how lucky I am to have him. Kiss him. Tell him I didn't mean to hurt him and I was being stupid and not thinking. (I only really hurt him once. When we first started saying 'I love you' I was hanging out with a girl I used to be friends with he called me, when we hung up I didn't say it, I just said bye. Because I wanted to tell her first that I was in love with him, before she heard me say it to him on the phone...it was stupid, but she always made me feel inadiquate, like a child doing something wrong. He texted me that he still says he loves me even when he's with his friends. I felt so bad for hurting him I wanted to cry. There was one time he made me upset I told him I hated him and he said that hurt his feelings. I told him I was sorry and I only said it because he hurt mine to.)
logansmommy612
by Amanda on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
i accidentaly spilled really hot oil on his arm and he got a big second degree burn about a year ago. i still feel guilty but i made his favorite treats every day for like 2 months. cookies, brownies, pie, cake. i did a ton of baking. he has a horrible scar still and i think he always will. it sucks.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Quoting cLanief:

Tell him to grow some balls. Or you should shut your whore mouth. Sorry a meme popped in to my head lmfao. But seriously... if you have skmething to say that could make his pussy hurt you shouldn't have said it or smacked yourself for being stupid. If it wasn't that bad of a pussy hurt then he should really not be such a woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)