Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So the guy who banged stifflers mom...

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 20 Replies
Ok it's semi funny, glad he's ok.

----------

Do you suppose that male actors who are somewhat famous for exactly one role tend to bank on that notoriety when they're hitting on girls? Like if you're Eddie Kaye Thomas, do you use "Hey, I was Paul 'Shit Break' Finch in American Pie" as your big pickup line? Well, if he did so before bringing home his date this Tuesday night, I'm guessing he's rethinking that strategy right about now. Being as how a freaking SWAT team had to remove her from his home on Wednesday.

Yes. For real. Eddie Kaye Thomas has landed in the news for what has to be the worst Hollywood one-night stand of all time. Once known for being the guy who got it on with Stifler's mom, he'll now be known as the guy who had to call 911 when his late-night hookup morphed into a knife-wielding psycho.

According to reports, on Tuesday evening, Thomas took home a woman he met at Mel’s Diner in L.A. They presumably spent a pleasant enough night together (*waggles eyebrows lecherously*), but things went terribly bad the next morning when Thomas asked her to take off. Maybe he should have made her breakfast first? Or called a cab? Or, you know, maybe he should have spent more than a few hours getting to know her before shacking up? At any rate, she ended up refusing to leave -- and she pulled a knife on him.

Thomas called 911, who dispatched an actual SWAT team to his Hollywood Hills residence. You're thinking that sounds like overkill, right? Tax dollars being wasted on a lovers' squabble? Well, apparently this woman was so pissed, an hours-long standoff ensued. Like, this woman was barricaded in his house for HOURS as the cops tried to get her to surrender, and before she was finally evicted -- with flash bang grenades and TEAR GAS -- she ended up destroying a bunch of Thomas's stuff.

The woman was evaluated at a nearby hospital, then booked on a felony vandalism and weapon charges.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandydesiree
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Omg!!! That's horrible, and freaking hilarious
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gypsy.mom
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I think this is a perfect example as to why one night stands are not acceptable. 

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Oh god.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Precisely.

Quoting gypsy.mom:

I think this is a perfect example as to why one night stands are not acceptable. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Wow! That's crazy!
babygirlsmom314
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:48 PM

That is freaking crazy...

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Holy crap. I LOVE this. I mean, it's awful, but it's so funny.

soy_latte
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM
2 moms liked this

... Because of the ever so pressing fear that THIS could happen? Lol

Quoting Roxygurl:

Precisely.

Quoting gypsy.mom:

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM
I busted out laughing when I read it

Quoting ImNotKarl:

Holy crap. I LOVE this. I mean, it's awful, but it's so funny.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:50 PM
I don't know who Stiffler is-LOL I also don't know why my font changed and won't let me change it back. Weird. Something new around here today? It looks different, but it could just be my IPad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN