Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't get off....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
No matter how long DH is down there or how long we have sex and no matter what tempo (he really does try to find the right one for me) or speed....it just doesn't work for me...ever. Sad I know. I help myself out at times but it just doesn't seems to be worth it because it's never a strong one and it seems like a waste of time. I fake it for him and squeeze my inner muscles and most of the time he never knows....I want to be close to him in this way...I just don't get to the finish line. Something is wrong with me I guess. Do you ladies have this issue? Anybody? and what do you do about it?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:45 PM

bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:49 PM

well its one of 2 things either he isnt doing something right or you arent either way sorry

MsCherry10
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM

If you keep thinking about this while you are having sex, instead of losing your self in the moment than it is not going to happen. Try doing it drunk or typsy and make sure you feel super secure about your body and self image. Tell your self that you deserve this. That you are beautiful. And if you are lacking faith in dh, or are feeling insecure that you deserve him than there is the prob.

MsCherry10
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM

And not drunk all the time. Just to get it down the first time. Lol

Quoting MsCherry10:

If you keep thinking about this while you are having sex, instead of losing your self in the moment than it is not going to happen. Try doing it drunk or typsy and make sure you feel super secure about your body and self image. Tell your self that you deserve this. That you are beautiful. And if you are lacking faith in dh, or are feeling insecure that you deserve him than there is the prob.

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM
You could ask your gyno. They are there to help with reproduction and sexual health.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM

You are not alone!!

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Talk to the dr. And make sure u relax. If ur trying, it makes it harder to achieve. GL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)