Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I STILL Can't Stand My Daughter!!! (but I can't do that) long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 141 Replies

So I posted before saying that I couldn't stand my daughter. I don't like her at all. She is rude, refuses to shower, brush her teeth. She talks back constantly. If I discipline her, like put her in the corner or send her to her room she will literally scream at the top of her lungs "Mommy stop hurting me". I've had the cops called on me from neighbors. I'm not even on the same floor as her! Well, today she reached a new low. A little while after she got out of school, I got a text message from her "boyfriend". He is a 9 year old high functioning autistic boy. It turns out she invited him over after school. She knows my rule is no company on the weekdays, unless it's school break. So I had to tell this poor kid he couldn't come. I MADE THE KID CRY!!! That alone upset me because she knows he is sensitive and that he couldn't come over today. She put me in a really bad spot. Well, about an hour later, I was outside putting the bikes where they belonged. The baby (10 months) was sitting by the door watching me. She slid open the door and I said "(K), shut the door so the baby doesn't come out". Well, he had started trying to crawl out and while I was walking over to put him back in, she used her foot to "push" him out of the way. He fell over and smack his head on our tile floor!! I was like "K, why did you do that? You kicked him" (probably a bit of an exaggeration but she pushed with her foot and hurt him which is kind of what a kick is). She started yelling at me that she didn't kick him, she pushed him with her foot. I told her to get in the corner and take a time out. In my house, the timeout doesn't start until you are standing facing the wall and quiet. Well, she screamed at the top of her lungs for 40 minutes before her timeout finally started. After her timeout I told her she needed to apologize to the baby. She came over and got on her knees, called him over, and when he was right in front of her...SHE PISSED HERSELF!!! She started laughing and I didn't get it at first until I saw the puddle of liquid spread around the baby. I immediately went to grab him but before I got to him he slipped and went face first into his sisters piss!!! She was laughing hysterically like it was the funniest thing she'd ever done. I didn't even deal with her right away. I rushed the baby to the bath and scrubbed him down. When I got back downstairs she was sitting in her puddle of piss laughing. I wanted to beat her. I swear I did but as a general rule, I will not put my hand on my children when I'm that angry. You don't know your own strength you know? So I banned her from furniture and made her sit on the stairs after she showered. When SO got home I told him everything that had happened. The whole time she was muttering on the stairs that I am a bad mother and that I "suck" and that she hates me. I told him I don't know what else to do with her. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing works. His suggestion?

WE SHOULD SEND HER TO LIVE WITH MY MOTHER 1200 MILES AWAY!!!

I can't do that. She's my daughter and sending her away isn't teaching her anything other than mommy gave up on her. His reasoning is we are on our fifth child and her behavior is starting to become hazardous to the others but never before today has she hurt the baby. She is usually very loving toward him. I don't know. I feel like I'm at my wits end with her but I love her like crazy and don't want to send her away :(

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM
7 moms liked this
Wow! I am so sorry mama! I hate to say it but something is wrong with her. Have you had her evaluated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you taken her for professional counseling or therapy? What does her Dr or school say about her behaviour? Maybe you've shared this info before but I don't know the back story. Your DD's behaviour is very frightening. :(
snowiscold
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Hugs going out to you!  How old is your daughter?  Has she always had "behavioral" problems?  I don't know the background of your story, but what you just wrote broke my heart.  Hang in there mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I said this in another post: call the police station and have them send over a cop and have them have a come to Jesus talk with her. Have them handcuff her while they're talking to make it more serious. She needs to learn respect and that its not ok to be a bully.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Does she have any kind of diagnosis?  That's some very odd behavior.

I have had some rebellious kids, but that is out of the norm.

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Has she had a psychiatric evaluation?
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you had her evaluated? Sounds like she could use some therapy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I think your DD needs counseling. It souns like she might have something going on.

jojo_star
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I'm sorry :( Have you tried to have her checked out by a dr, maybe evaluated?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I had her in therapy at one point but wound up taking her out. She was making outrageous accusations against me like I beat her with doors and an elephant stool. Not usually a big deal but the therapist is a mandated reporteer and had to report every accusation. I was report 7 times in 3 months. Every one came back unfounded because I never did any of that stuff and she never had anything more than normal kid scraped knees or what not. After the 7th report it became too much. Most probably won't agree with my decision to pull her out but having a social worker and a sheriff pounding on your door every other week is nerve rattling and I couldn't take it anymore.

Quoting norwgnwood:

Wow! I am so sorry mama! I hate to say it but something is wrong with her. Have you had her evaluated?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN