Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For all you rotweiller haters come in here

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have a rottie. He is the most sweet and gentile dog.He is great with kids and acts like a baby. He only barks at strangers. My dog thinks he is a lap dog so he would naturally get on my lap. I am pregnant and tonight he took his paw and touched my stomach in the same exact area my baby is in and just sat with me. He made my night.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I freaking love my rottie girl!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Your rottie is gorgeous!!

I have taken my rottie to the dog park and have this lady with a chihuahua leave because she thought my dog was so vicious. What little did she know my dog is scared of chihuahuas.

Quoting audreesmama:

Mobile Photo

I freaking love my rottie girl!

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

No hate here Mama. Dogs are amazing companions.

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Do people still hate rotties? I have yet to meet a mean one.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Sooo. I know many dogs that do that. It doesn't behave like that because it is a Rottweiler. It behaves that way because it is a loyal and loving companion.
Jade_Lufercus
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:59 PM

I LOVED my rottie mix. He was always such a gentle, lover boy. I told my husband when he move into our house I'd like another one. 

waffa
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I <3 Rotties, mine are gone now and I haven't had a dog since.

The thing I loved most about them is they would allow a stranger ON our property, but would never let them OUT without an ass biting! We had someone try to break in our house while we were at work, and they grabbed him enough to make him start yelling & the neigbors called 911 and then us...

Cops said when they got there the guy was backed into the far corner of the yard with bites to his thighs, lower arms, and ass LOL!

anon1986East
by Kali on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I've always loved rottweilers though I've never had one of my own, as a teen I had a rottweiler/german shepard mix he was a sweet heart. Now I have a pit bull/german shepard mix and he's a huge baby.

huneebadger
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:01 PM

That is too cute! I miss my rottie, I had to put him down and he was a big baby as well. Everyone in my neighbourhood loved him. They all knew his name, not sure if they knew mine!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a rottie. He is the most sweet and gentile dog.He is great with kids and acts like a baby. He only barks at strangers. My dog thinks he is a lap dog so he would naturally get on my lap. I am pregnant and tonight he took his paw and touched my stomach in the same exact area my baby is in and just sat with me. He made my night.

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Apparently you didn't get the memo. Rots are soooo 1990s. The new fad bad dogs to love are pits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN