Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm thinking bad thoughts.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I don't want to be one of those crazy psycho women that can't let their DH out of their sight. About 5 yrs ago, we had problems in our marriage and DH asked for a divorce and kissed a gal at work who was also having probs in their marriage. FFW, his relationship with her never went anywhere, and we moved for a job about 800 miles away. For the first 8-9 months, I caught him messaging some one and hiding the messages from me, but only once in a blue moon. Since then, though, he's been faithful... has returned fully to being the man he was a long time ago, etc... He rarely goes anywhere without us. He's with us all the time. I've had no other concerns. Tonight, the guys at work went to dinner. Dinner was around 5ish, and he thought he'd be home around 8 ish. It's almost 10:30, and I only texted him asking for him to pick up three things on his way home because I won't have a car all day tomorrow. He never answered... no biggie. I HIGHLY doubt in my head that he's up to anything. But those nagging thoughts never fully go away. You never fully trust again after being hurt (even though he never cheated more than a kiss and emotionally)... So I'm sitting here trying not to think stupid stuff.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM

oh, he changed his mind about the divorce... mainly at first because he didn't want to leave the kids.   However, over time, we got close again and our marriage got back on track.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN