Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate how we get harrassed at my DS school

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Every morning and afternoon as we are dropping off our kids and picking up our kids from school there is always one motorcycle cop harassing the parents. He now has another guy doing it with him. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against cops doing their jobs but when it's to the point where they're scaring our kids and pulling people over for stupid reasons yeah that's just not okay. This morning they pulled over quite a few people and I'm friends with one of the parents that got pulled over. Her kids were crying in the back because they had her step out of her car! What gets me more upset is that there has been at least 5! attempted kidnappings in this area alone while the kids are walking to and from school and yet... Where were they? Yupp, no where to be found but when they need to meet their quota... There they are! *VENT OVER*
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

There's obviously a traffic problem or they wouldn't be there. We live directly across the street from my DS's School, I'd LOVE it if there were 2 Cops patrolling drop-off & pick-up.

ermka
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Call the station, ask to speak to someone in charge, let them know your concerns...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Cops don't have quotas. Ugh!
Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:52 AM

maybe those 5 attempted kidnappings have something to do with the police precense and their over zealousness 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:52 AM

.. Why are people being pulled over?

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM

why are they there?

bellawomen
by Summer on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM
If you don't break the law, you won't be pulled over...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM

If they weren't there before all of these kidnappings, and they're there now, do you think that could maybe have something to do with why they suddenly showed up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Quoting Amybelle:

There's obviously a traffic problem or they wouldn't be there. We live directly across the street from my DS's School, I'd LOVE it if there were 2 Cops patrolling drop-off & pick-up.

Honestly, there isn't much of a traffic problem... Yeah, surprisingly for a school area but a lot of parents walk to pick up their kids. Like I said I don't have a problem with them doing their job but is it really necessary to keep harassing the parents while our kids are present? I know who the cop is and I know his sister (actually he's my son's teacher's brother) I never see her outside of the school but today I happen to see her speak to her brother and shortly after he left and his pal left.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I think it's weird they have a woman step out of a car. why? isn't it obvious she has kids in the car and is getting them after school, not on drugs or alcohol. Did they do a pat down? that would make me think it was harassment if they were. Or trying to flirt with the moms?! idk. weird

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)