Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chiropractor? Update with a question for Tricare beneficiaries

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Who goes? Why? What did you tell your doctor?

My back hurts like it needs to pop. I can't get it thogh. Now my whole pelvis is bothering me. Suggestions? We are saving up for a new bed already.

With a referral will Tricare cover this? I can see my PCM to get this done. Just curious if they'll cover it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Bump
So.Ill.Mama
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:20 AM

idk, i've never been to one before. i've known several people (mostly from cm lol) that rave about them. i have dh pop my back if/when it needs it and i can't do it myself.

So, i guess all i'm good for is a bump lol

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I went when I was younger, maybe 10 or 11. I was pigeon toed (slightly) all good now though! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Im pigeon toed. What did they do?

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I went when I was younger, maybe 10 or 11. I was pigeon toed (slightly) all good now though! 

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Just a lot of lower back pressure pushes. I don't remember the exact procedure. I think I went for several months and it fixed everything.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:25 AM
I go weekly for allergies. And I went a second time today because the glare off the snow is giving me a migraine. I have gone for years. Stopped when we moved states and now found a new doc when I pulled all me lower back muscles shoveling snow! (Stupid). My son (8) and I Both typically go weekly due to our nasty year round allergy attacks which hit us way to often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I honestly don't remember too much. It was years ago. 

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Just a lot of lower back pressure pushes. I don't remember the exact procedure. I think I went for several months and it fixed everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I just feel like a good pop or alignment I whatever would feel so much better. I feel like everything's in the verge of popping. Ugh.

Quoting So.Ill.Mama:

idk, i've never been to one before. i've known several people (mostly from cm lol) that rave about them. i have dh pop my back if/when it needs it and i can't do it myself.

So, i guess all i'm good for is a bump lol

Bauxite-17
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:28 AM

I used to go a lot when I was about 10. I had some bad back problems, and I would throw my back out at least once a month. They realigned my back, and it was fine till I was like 18, which was like a fluke I think cuz it only happened once. Then just after I had my son my back got really bad, but I think it was because I had a spinal block when I had my c-section. He realigned my back again, and I haven't had a problem since...just a little stiffness when I wake up, but...thats what happens when you get old, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Hmm. I may look into that too. I trip I've my feet so much because they get in eachother's way. Lol.

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I honestly don't remember too much. It was years ago. 

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured