Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another attack in Boston?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Has anyone heard anything on this? A friend says he is listening to radio scanner and something is going on.  First the MIT one and now this. Something to do with bomb threats, grenades, automatic weapons. Cops have been ordered to shut off cell phones (not sure why?). Multiple officers down. 2 guys are in custody....wonder if its the same guys from the marathon shooting.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Replies (241-245):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:58 AM

They r on the way to a building they have found a suspicious package in. Its in the lobby of some kinda building

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Any updates? I pretty much passed out with my scanner still on last night. Can't find any good news reports. They're all conflicting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM

1st bomber is dead. 2nd is on the loose, possibly injured. There is now a 3rd suspect they are looking for as well. Most of Boston and the surrounding areas are on lock down. They seem to be surrounding a certain house in Watertown...have been for a few hrs...maybe they are in negotiations? Not sure really, they shut Boston police scanners down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:04 AM

1st bomber that is dead was found with explosives on him and a trigger. The naked man was let go....guess he had nothing to do with it.

autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:51 PM

but it was wrong. it didn't make any sense for it to be Sunil.

Quoting Anonymous:

No official confirmation yet, but it's been mentioned on the scanner several times. 

Quoting autodidact:

how were they proven right?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have chills following this, I can't imagine how this poor girl feels thinking it's someone she knew and went to high school with, and having had her earlier suspicions proven right.

Quoting Janaz5:

Yeah, the middle picture with the red background looks very similar to the suspect. I'm mobile tough so the other pics are small.

That's crazy!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

https://twitter.com/kmattio/status/325030852742500352/photo/1

Her most recent update, from a few minutes ago, says: Oh my god. It was Sunil. I'm shaking. I cannot believe it.

Quoting Janaz5:

It said the page does not exist.

Quoting Anonymous:https://twitter.com/kmattio One of his former classmates, she reported suspect #2 to the FBI as potentially being Sunil Tripathi, who went missing without a trace from Brown University a month ago.pic.twitter.com/5hyIR5qMYI

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN