Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i don't want to have sex....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My dh has been gone for a little over a month now. He comes home tomorrow. I honestly just don't want to have sex. I don't know what to do. I know he wants it... But I'm just... I just don't want to. I'm going that our dd will be so excited to have him home that she'll insist to sleep in our bed.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Why don't you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Well, I've kinda gotten used to not having sex. I'm also a squirter, I'd rather not deal with that mess. I can't control it. I've been so exhausted with the kids lately that I'm really just not feeling it. I'm sure we will anyway. It'll make him happy. And once he gets me going I'm sure I'll enjoy it too.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

Why don't you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:36 AM
I understand. My husband is a truck driver. The first day he's home I don't want it. But I've been without for a few weeks. If I'm going to give it up is rather it be quick. But he wants a long session. So I suck it up and do it. Then day 2 I'm practically begging him. The more I have it the more I want it. The less I have it the less I want it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:38 AM
That's how i am too. I'm sure I'll be jumping on him at every possible moment in the near future. But right now I'm just not feeling it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand. My husband is a truck driver. The first day he's home I don't want it. But I've been without for a few weeks. If I'm going to give it up is rather it be quick. But he wants a long session. So I suck it up and do it. Then day 2 I'm practically begging him. The more I have it the more I want it. The less I have it the less I want it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Ehh, put a few towels under you and take one for the team. ;)
Texa5
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I've felt like that at times, but as soon as my husband kisses me I want to jump him. But, if you don't want to have sex then don't, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea totally since he isn't even home yet. You don't know how you'll feel tomorrow when he's trying to romance you into the bedroom.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:09 AM
That whole squirting thing is intriguing to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, I've kinda gotten used to not having sex. I'm also a squirter, I'd rather not deal with that mess. I can't control it. I've been so exhausted with the kids lately that I'm really just not feeling it. I'm sure we will anyway. It'll make him happy. And once he gets me going I'm sure I'll enjoy it too.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

Why don't you?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Pretend to be sick. I do it all the time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)