Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She gave him WHAT?!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies

So we were at my mother's house tonight, me and my two children (4 years old and 4 months old) and I came down the hallway after going to the bathroom just in time to watch my mom pull her "Push-Up" away from my 4 month olds mouth. She must not have seen me because she says "Our little secret!" WTF? He's four months old!!! She knows that I don't want to introduce him to solids yet, let alone something that has a crap-ton of sugar in it! And when I told her this she looks at me and says "It's just icre cream. Calm down...it's not going to hurt him." OMG!!! I want to scream and pull my hair out. I've been having issues with her already pushing that line with my DD telling her that she can do things after I tell her that she can't, or my personal favorite was when I'm disciplining my child she tells me that I shouldn't discipline her, right in front of her...yep my overall give a damn, play nice button is broken. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
So, stop staying at your moms. The baby will be fine. Chill.
abbie.alder
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM

wellllll sounds like mom needs to be put in her place. Either she respects that you are mom, or she doesn't see the grandkids.

aidyns_mommy
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Sweet tea & semen cookies!???

I didn't read your post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cakbr
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Explain to your mother that until she starts following your rules and choices for YOUR children, you are going to stop leaving them with her or visiting her home.
Yes its a drastic measure to take but it will get your point across.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:47 AM
is that the thing where it's like a stick of hard candy and you can put a cover on it?...
 photo adfa9939-46c5-4b0d-932a-04a6c9a3d88c_zps25821587.jpg
tarakay0417
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:48 AM
I would be pissed. We have told all of our family that we will not be starting ds on solids until he is close to a year old. If I catch anyone giving him anything other than breast milk, they will know real quick that I am pissed and theu won't like what I have to say.
smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Lololol

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Sweet tea & semen cookies!???

I didn't read your post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:48 AM
6 moms liked this

Silly mom...stop overreacting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:49 AM

All righty then

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:50 AM
So cut ties until she learn boundries. Tell her that she did this to her self and she has no one to blame but her because she did not respect you as a mom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN