Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop The 'False Flag' BS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
8 moms liked this

Seriously, those who are claiming the events of the Boston Marathon Bombing are a government conspiracy, just stop.

The dead suspect has been identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26. The one still being sought is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, age 19.

The conspiracies claimed there would be a 'raid' on the 'patsies' today. Well, that theory can be tossed because these two sociopaths took it upon themselves to rob a 7/11 to gain funds to aid their escape. They hijacked a car, shot and killed a police officer, injured another. On the police chase that followed, they threw explosives and continued to shoot.

They have lived in the US for seven years. It seems they could never find their place in American society, thus felt ostracized and developed this plan. (the younger brother posted on facebook that he 'did not understand Americans'). One of the brothers spoke to his uncle and asked for forgiveness for this unforgivable act.

They developed and carried out this plan, not the Government. Stop wasting your time adding this to the list of reasons you don't trust the Government. Focus on healing from this tragedy, brought about by these two lunatics and their possible accomplices.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajdahd13
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I agree. I hate how everything is a conspiracy. 

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Thank you.

audreesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
The tin foil freaks will claim it was a set up. Idiots.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Maybe they are scared, terrified, desperate because this was pinned on them and they know there is nothing they can do about it. 

mhaney03
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I don't believe a damn thing this government says, this very well could be a set up.

An anonymous source says that when the home of the bombing suspects are raided tomorrow, they will find an NRA handbook and reloading powder, giving the gov't a reason to tax the crap out of, and eventually outlaw the sale of, reloading powder. Will be interesting if this turns out to be true.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Thank you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

And they just happened to have suicide bomb vests on because...?

They asked their family for forgiveness for the unforgivable act...?

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe they are scared, terrified, desperate because this was pinned on them and they know there is nothing they can do about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I heard they were 19 and 20 and only been in the us a year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I agree!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)