Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

STOP LETTING THEM IN!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Giving visa to everyone and their dog just sets us up for shit like this! Get the fuck rid of them and stop letting them in!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Replies (411-413):
autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I'm glad you see you're wrong. 

Quoting Anonymous:

W

Quoting autodidact:

this post is about VISAS, illegal immigrants don't have valid visas. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If you want a post about terrorism, make one.  This one's about illegal immagrants and I said they (illegal immigrants) are the reason we're overpopulated.

Quoting autodidact:

and This has what to do with terrorism?
Quoting Anonymous:

See?  Someone was raggin' on me for having four kids, saying I'm the reason we're (America) overpopulated.  I"m not the reason, I could have ten kids and I wouldn't be the reason.  Our reproductive rate is 1.7 (that's the number of children, under 18 yo, divided by the number of women of childbearing age, 20-40 yrs about); the replacement rate 2.1 (that's what that number, which is 1.7, would have to be just to replace the number of ppl currently in America).

The reason we're overpopulated is illegal immigration.  Send them all back where they came from and regulate who can and who cannot enter our country by simple rules AND THEN ENFORCE THEM!!!

Just a rant directed at the idiots running our republic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:01 PM

1. I stand corrected as far as the word ILLEGAL goes.

2. W meant "whatever!!!"

3. What is wrong with you that you can't just let this go.  Find someone else to harrass.  If you quote me again, I'm going to report it as abuse.

Quoting autodidact:

I'm glad you see you're wrong. 

Quoting Anonymous:

W

Quoting autodidact:

this post is about VISAS, illegal immigrants don't have valid visas. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If you want a post about terrorism, make one.  This one's about illegal immagrants and I said they (illegal immigrants) are the reason we're overpopulated.

Quoting autodidact:

and This has what to do with terrorism?
Quoting Anonymous:

See?  Someone was raggin' on me for having four kids, saying I'm the reason we're (America) overpopulated.  I"m not the reason, I could have ten kids and I wouldn't be the reason.  Our reproductive rate is 1.7 (that's the number of children, under 18 yo, divided by the number of women of childbearing age, 20-40 yrs about); the replacement rate 2.1 (that's what that number, which is 1.7, would have to be just to replace the number of ppl currently in America).

The reason we're overpopulated is illegal immigration.  Send them all back where they came from and regulate who can and who cannot enter our country by simple rules AND THEN ENFORCE THEM!!!

Just a rant directed at the idiots running our republic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 67 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM
There's a difference between someone sick in the head with mental problems and someone who kills because that's what their religion requires of them to believe is ok or because their leader wants them too..if they want to kill people they need to kill their own damn people and leave america alone!

Quoting NikkiGross42:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NikkiGross42:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NikkiGross42:

No its reality. People die because we allow terrorists into the country. You sir are the moron!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NikkiGross42:

I totally agree!

You and the OP are morons. Lmao

You are fucken ridiculous. Get your fat head out of your fat  ass!  These two assholes were home grown!!! 

Idiot!

Sandy Hook Shooter!! On December 14, 2012, Adam Lanza, 20, fatally shot twenty children and six adult staff members in a mass murder at Sandy Hook Elementary School

On July 20, 2012 at a Centurymovie theater in AuroraColorado, which killed 12 people and injured 58 others.

Obviously we are all aware the are wackos in America. Is that we are discussing now? No it is not. We are discussing how easy it is for terrorists to get into America and kill innocent people! Reread the conversation.. Thanks!

Damn public school education!  You are too dense to get this....apparently.  Try to keep up this time...

SOCIOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE. So stop spewing your ignorance.

Just drop it okay. We are talking about the ones that are allowed in this country. Not the ones already here. Get it through your thick skull!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN